Shoka's Revelation

It has been 2 weeks since the debut of Erebus. Izuku now has some bags under his eyes, but he is much happier than before. Melanie of course just thought it was high school applications that were doing this. She had no idea of who Erebus was.

Izuku wasa working his morning shift, a little tired. He had now understood what Melanie meant by him making the greatest coffee in the city.

He gave Lucy her macchiato when the bell chimed. He looked to see the girl he had saved that night.

Immediately he blushed, as she was wearing some sweatpants and a sports bra.

“Hello miss, what can I do for you today?” izuku asked as she approached the counter. “Umm,can I get a frappuccino to go.” Izuku wrote it down. “

Anything else?” He asked her. “Hmmm, you know what i'll get a croissant.” she replied.

Izuku wondered how she could be so cute when she thinks. Izuku snapped out his torrance. “Alright miss that'll be *****(i don't know japanese money)”

She handed him some cash. He handed back the receipt, and for a moment their hands touched, and he could swear a jolt of electricity shot through his body.

Yet it didn’t hurt, he actually liked the feeling. Melanie watched from the back, a smirk on her face.

‘Oh, I am going to have so much fun teasing Izuku.’ Izuku went back and got her order. He gave it to her.

Once she tried it her face lit up.”Holy shit, this is the best croissant ever!” She basically yelled out. “Well I'm happy you like it miss,?” “Urauaka, Ochako Uraraka” She told him.

“We'll miss Urauka, I'm happy you like it,” Izuku replied, blushing a tiny bit more at the praise. “Shoot, i gotta go, thanks for the coffee mister!”

With that Uruaka rushed out. Izuku stood there, a blushing mess.

He reasserted himself, and not back to the oven. Melanie smiled from her hiding place. ‘Looks like Izuku has a crush’ 

*Timeskip to the end of the day*

Izuku left the cafe, his voice sore from belting out songs. He headed to the bar, and found Hisashi sitting on the couch.

“Hey dad, I'm home” Izuku collapsed beside his dad, lying down. He was a little exhausted.

Hisashi handed him a blanket. Izuku took it gratefully as he laid down, taking a quick nap before patrolling.

He woke up at around 11:00, and went behind the bar. He took out some soda. He looked around to find his dad passed out on the couch, right next to where he was sleeping a few minutes prior.

Izuku went over to him, put his blanket over him, and kissed his forehead. “Sweet dreams dad’ He whispered as he went to the back, and put on his vigilante outfit.

It was now a regular occurrence to see a figure jumping rooftops. Izuku liked to start on the south side, before moving to richer places.

He did his regular route, before he stumbled across a mugging. It looked like a couple dudes were ganging up on a man and his daughter.

The daughter was around 5 years old, she had white hair and a small yellow horn jutting out of her forehead.

The man had brown hair, he was around 6’2, a little taller than Izuku, and looked to be in his late 20’s.

He observed as one of the attackers pulled out a syringe. “You thought you could run from us Kai?” the man said, a malicious tone.

“You know what's in this syringe, and this time it's permanent.” Izuku saw the vitum eyes widen in fear, and he put his daughter behind him.