chapter 4: Byakuya can't know

A/N ok so before you move on reading this story I just want to say that I don't support t*gafuka so please don't say I do -_-

as we ran out I started feeling a bit light-headed, like I was going to faint or something. before I could even perceive what was going on my feet gave out and I fainted on the sidewalk. "huh oh Toko Toko your finally awake", komaru said cheerfully.

"huhhh" I mumbled in a groggy voice. then I heard clacking shoes in the hallway coming closer and closer then I saw Byakuya at the door. 

"so toko, you passed out on the sidewalk, how pathetic", byakuya said sneeringly. 

KOMARU POV:

"hey how about you stop that, it's not ok to say that to someone", I said confidently.

"ugh, what is up with you and toko anyways, you guys act like your dating or something", byakuya replied, rudely. 

"well maybe because we are", I said angrily. I couldn't believe what I just said, what have I done.....

BACK TO TOKO POV d:

she said she wouldn't tell anyone I couldn't believe it. my heart felt broken. "I-i thought you told me you wouldn't tell Byakuya" I said angrily.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to tell him, the words just kinda came out", komaru explained.i didn't know what to do so I just ran, ran, ran...............

komaru I'm so sorry, I don't deserve you..................................................