Chapter 7: Future Foundation

after I finally got my shit together, I decided that the only way I could try and fix what was going on was to go to the Future Foundation building and try and find her or see if anyone knew where she was, It was my only choice, I need her.

so I  got ready, trying to look at least somewhat presentable, and went on my way to the Future foundation building even though I, to be honest, didn't really know where I was going. I spent hours trying to get there by foot, even though I c-could've just taken a taxi or something I guess, but if I did that, I would just be an annoyance to the driver. 

but finally, at the corner of my eye, I saw it, the future foundation building. when I was about to go in, I quickly realized that...shit, how am I supposed to get in here? 

"Hello,"  a monotone voice said from beside me.

"AH! w-who are you?!!!" I screeched as I jumped back frantically from the speaker that the voice seemed to be coming from. 

"who I am is not important, what is important though is why you're here". the man said, frustrated.

"uhmmm, why I'm here? well, I'm looking for k-komaru, komaru naegi" I explained.

"oh, Komaru Naegi, she came in this morning, have no clue where she is right now though" the man responded. "oh and by the way, I'm Norman, I'm the main Secretary at the Future Foundation", the man, or I guess, Norman added."oh right, you can come in" he also added as the door swung open.

as I walked in, I started feeling uncomfy, like someone was watching me, but that didn't matter since my main focus was to find Komaru. after a few minutes of wandering, I saw someone familiar from the corner of my eye, it was Makoto! I quickly looked in his direction, and there he was.  

"Should I ask him where Komaru is?" I thought to myself hesitantly. I had no other choice, so I decided to go for it. "h-hey Makoto, do you know where Komaru is?" I asked nervously.

"oh, Toko! I didn't notice you!" Makoto explained with a scared look on his face "why are you here?"

"I- umm, want to know where k-komaru is," I said nervously.

"oh, well.. I have some bad news about that" makoto answered.

what does he mean? is komaru in danger?!

wowie, that was a long chapter, anyways, there should only be 1 more chapter until the final chapter, so uhh.. yeah

also, this story is almost at 1k reads?!! that's sick!

anyways, byeee!!!!