Everything has Changed

Ariel's P.O.V

He stood there, staring me in my tear filled eyes. I was tied up in his basement. He has been my bully since first grade. I was eighteen know and sitting in the dark, cold room, i was terrified. " There is really no reason to be scared you know." He whispered to me. We both knew I had a ton of reasons to be scared. I was scowling at him while he was smirking. My phone was in my pocket and if he ever left I could call Ashley. But he wouldn't let me out of his sight. The door burst open revealing his three other friends. " Where's Niall?" Zayn shouted furiously.

"Ummmm well....he um wouldn't come." Harry got out, but just barely. "Why not!" Zayn asked. He sounded even more mad. "Zayn, I think you know why." Liam said gently. Zayn rolled his eyes and turned to me. Niall never really hurt me, he just stood behind his four best friends looking guilty. I was pulled out of my thoughts by a slap hitting my cheek. I whimpered quietly, not that I hadn't expected it just not that hard. I have not been trapped here for long but I was abused at school and even home. My dad was always drunk and my mom was always hiding from him. I had a little sister but my mom sent her to my grandparents house when she was three. I missed her but me and my mom both knew that she would either get hurt from my dad or the boys that bullied me everyday. I knew they would have found her and hurt her to get to me, I wouldn't let at happen. Again another blow. This time coming from Louis. "Stop thinking and pay attention!" I quickly nodded.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Okay so what are we gonna do with her?" Liam spoke up. "I really didn't think this through..." Zayn's voice trailed off. I let the tears fall, one by one, down my face. The boys decided to deal with me in the morning and they untied my hands. When they left me in the basement alone I got a call from an unknown number.

Unknown: 'Hello? Is this Ariel?' said a person with a thick Irish accent.

Ariel(me): 'Yes, who is this?'

Unknown:'This is Niall.Where are you?!?'

Me: 'Why do you care?'

Niall: 'Just tell me okay? I want to save you.'

Me: 'Why the heck would you do that?'

Niall:' JUST TELL ME'

Just then the door slammed open and Louis was glaring at me. He slapped the phone from my hand and I heard Niall scream my name through the speaker. Then everything went black.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(A/N) So this is my first story umm so sorry for any mistakes doubt anyone will read it so bye! Sorry for the cliff hanger! God don't you hate those?!?