Chapter 2

Ariel's P.O.V

    I woke up in a white, clean, hospital room. I was confused on how I ended up in here, when I realized I wasn't alone in the room. In the chair next to my bed sat a blonde boy asleep. Another wave of confusion came over me before I realized who it was. Niall Horan, one of my five bullies. I gasped which caused him to wake with a start. "Wha-what a-are you d-doing here?" I barely got out. He reached out for me, to hit me I wass guessing, and had a shocked look on his face when I flinched. 

     "Ariel, I'm not going to hurt you." Niall said calmly but the concern in his voice was obvious. I was still confused of why he was here visiting me in the hospital. I gave him a wierd look, and he sighed. "You don't remember, do you?" He half whispered.

"Remember what?" I asked in reply.  Niall sighed again telling me to forget about it. But I couldn't.

The doctor came in and did a few tests. Me and Niall were waiting for the results when the door of my hospital room slammed open revealing Louis, Harry, and Zayn all with glares on thier faces. I flinched and Niall wrapped his arms around my waist staring at his friends.I rest my head on Niall's chest while they slam the door closed behing them. A minute later Liam walks in looking sad, but that changes when he sees Niall. Liam starts to walk to where Niall is sitting on my bed holding me while I shake. Niall growled at Liam, his best friend in the whole world. "If any of you go near Ariel I will, and don't you doubt it, kill you! Without a second thought." Niall screamed at them then kissed my forehead lightly. 

        I don't know why Niall was acting like this. Like he wanted to protect me, and would risk his life for me. That confused me the most. Just last week Niall was telling me how much he hated me and calling me terrible names  with the other boys. But now, I don't know what happened. But I liked it.

          I looked up to see Louis, giving me a glare that made me whimper. That's when Niall started to rock me gently in his arms. Repeating that it was going to be okay. Even though I could hear the doubt in his voice. " You guys should go." Niall told his friends calmly. They looked shocked for a second.

       "Niall," Liam spoke up. "May we talk to you in the hall for a minute?" Niall looked at me as if asking if I would be fine. After realizing he should be worried about himself, he nodded slowly and cautiously.

Niall's P.O.V

     I got off of Ariel's bed slowly, as if she might break, and walked out the door after the boys. Second after I closed the door behing me, I was slammed into the wall with Zayn holding my wrists so I couldn't get away. " What the hell were you doing with her!" He yelled in my face causing me to jump. Louis came and put his hand on Zayn's shoulder and whispered something causing him to let me go. I slid down the wall sitting down on the floor hiding my face in my knees.

     Louis lifted my head by pulling my hair and punched me in the eye. " Why'd you betray us Niall? Is she really worth this?!?" His voice got louder with each sentence. I had tears falling from my face as I fell to the floor " Y-yes she i-is" I whispered. They all looked at me in disbelief, even Liam. Louis and Liam started arguing while I just lay on the ground crying. I need to get Ariel out of here so the boys don't hurt her. I quickley got up and slipped into her room without anyone noticing.

     "Niall?" Ariel's voice was shaky and paniced. " I-I heard yelling and someone fall. Are you okay?" She then gasped at the sight of my black eye and tear stained face

 (A/n) Heyy guys! ummm soo I will write more if I get at least 3 votes sooo yeah! Happy early Louis Tomlinson Birthday!! Love you! Bye c: