Herogram

I hope you enjoy!!If you see any mistakes please let me know in the comments.

_____________________

Today was a special day for class 1-A.

Ever since the villain attacks, all social media related applications were deleted. "Years of hard work, blood, and tears gone to waste" as Mina put it. After all, she was a fairly popular dancer in Tik Tok, and to have an account she started when she was twelve deleted brought tears to her eyes.

And that's why today was a special day. They had been allowed to have a common account for the class in a network called Herogram, since it was the most secure network around. It's specifically for people who do things related to hero-work.

This network was installed in the TV of the common room, and to post things, class 1-A could transfer images from their phones to the television.

(Almost) everyone was vibrating with excitement. Everyone except Bakugou.

"Why are you all so fucking excited?" He said with his usual resting bitch face.

"Because it is exciting! We get to see what the world is doing, and contacting online friends, and just everything we used to do with social networks!! Why aren't you excited Bakubro?"

"Because this kind of shit won't help me in surpassing fucking All Might."

"But even if you think like that-" Kirishima was interrupted by Aizawa entering the common room.

"Listen up Problem Children, 'cause I'm only saying this once." Aizawa looked more tired than usual. Who could blame him? After all, this was his problem class. They would find a way to mess things up.

"This is a shared account. You need permission from everyone to post a picture which includes them."

"Be careful with the people you meet through the internet."

"And if you see anything remotely suspicious contact me."

"And if you want to contact someone for their services tell me first."

And with that said, the man walked out the dorms and headed towards the staffroom. He had to prepare all the coffee he could in advance.

He also hoped the kid and his students didn't meet. Even if it would probably help them get better, it could wait until he had a year's worth coffee in stock.

__________

At first everything was okay. There weren't any major things, so Aizawa started to relax. Maybe they wouldn't meet after all...

He shouldn't have jinxed it.

__________

It all started when Mina was scrolling through Herogram because she was bored. And then a certain post caught her attention.

It was an analysis of her teacher.

But not just ANY analysis. It literally included the work-out routine, diet and habits aside from strengths (some of which she hadn't noticed). It said the weaknesses were asked to be sent in private by the hero.

She called everyone down to the common room.

"So... why did you call us down Mina?" asked Kaminari.

"Well, I found this super cool analysis of Aizawa-sensei!!" She said while showing off her discovery. "And I thought maybe we could ask him to do our analysis!!"

"That is a great idea from your part, however we must ask Aizawa-sensei for permition to do so first!" This came from Iida, with his hand chopping narrowly missing Uraraka's head.