ᴏᴄ - ᴄᴇᴠʀᴏɴᴅ (ɪ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀꜱᴛᴇᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ)

Suilad! Suilad and welcome to another round of "Psy draws Cevrond and probably will fail, thus creating a new design for a completely different OC" - October Edition!!

So this time I attempted to do this a bit more serious. I drew his face, which does indeed look pretty good to me - I probably will keep that for a while - and then I realised:

FUCK. I don't know what hair to give gim.

...

so I copied the lineart a gazillion times and drew him different hairstyles, most of which will indeed appear in his design, but to different times. I also played a bit with the consistency of his hair, since I. STILL. DON'T. KNOW. IF. I. SHOULD. GIVE. HIM. HIS. MOTHERS. OR. FATHERS. HAIR.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHEIQFHDCJAGVGHRWJGUDJBKJNWERKG

...

>>clears throat<<

so you can clearly see my struggle on that front.
The thing with Cev is, that he is a person, who knows more or les exactly what he wants. He has a strict moral code and follows it right through 'till the end. But as sure as he is about his actions and decisions, he's equally unsatisfied with his appearance.
The thing with Cev is, that he often doesn't quite fit in, since he often puts his ideals above everything. Meaning: "No, it's against the law to drink already, so I'll pass on the bar night." or "Sneaking out after midnight id forbidden, even if it is for a study session, so I won't do that."

What he doesn't realise is, that most other people admire him for that and because of his usually relaxed nature his friends just accept his opinion and find him cool for it.
Still he tries to at least feel more a part of the children his age, through at least looking like them, so he went through various phases of different haircuts, beard styles and clothing directions.

This again became a problem, when he started to be promoted and was mostly surrounded by people that were about 100 times his age, in some cases even 400 times his age.

So.... the thing is... Cev has problems with his appearance and changes it a lot, which sucks because I'm the idiot that has to plan out and design every single phase he goes through... anwayways here are the different hair ideas I had for this portrait ^-^"

 anwayways here are the different hair ideas I had for this portrait ^-^"