01

Hello! I am a random human, the only thing is that I live in a world where Vampires, Werewolves, and other supernatural creatures call their home. Lucky for me, I happen to work closely with a few vampires and they don't drain me too much, just enough to satisfy them. But that all is going to change soon, I just don't know that yet. I see a really handsome guy walk in to where I am currently working so that I can provide food for my family. He looks at me and smirks. He walks up to me. "Hello there, darling. My name is Remington, the king of all vampires, and you are?" He introduced. "My name is Sarah. Nice to meet you my king." I respond politely. "No need for formalities, darling, I would hate for my little human mate to call me that all the time." He said. I look at the man shocked when he said the word 'mate'. He chuckled a little bit. "Yes darling, you are my mate, now I want you to quit this job of yours. Now that I have you I am not planning to let another vampire taste your blood, your blood is now mine and only mine to drink from until I decide to turn you my love." He said. He then came close to me and gently grabbed my arm and pulled up my sleeve and gently caressed a mark on my wrist that was left by another vampire. "How long have you been these low-lives blood bag?" he asked me caringly. "For about 3-4 years sir." I respond. "No longer. You are no longer going to be these scoundrel's blood bag, and I am only going to take what I need from you. No more than what I need." He said, before gently sinking his fangs into the old mark. I feel him hum at the taste of my blood, after about a minute or two he pulled away. "Your blood tastes amazing, I could go for more but I don't want to drain my mate dry." He groans. He gently kisses and licks away any excess blood from my wrist. "Sarah! Come here for a minute!" I hear my boss call. "That is my boss, I got to go before he drains me, sorry sir." I said before turning only for him to grab my wrist. "I am coming with you." He said. We walk into Mr. Randolf's office. "Sarah, come, I need a bite." He ordered. "You will not take another ounce of blood from her Mr. Randolf, if you do, you will be charged with harming the king's mate, more importantly, the Kings HUMAN mate." Remington growls. "Sorry, King Remington, I didn't realize she was your mate. I will not touch her from this point on. But please, make sure her family is taken care of, that is the only reason she became a blood bag for us vampires was to help her family survive. Oh and be aware that other's are after her blood, please, keep her safe. Her blood is the sweetest blood there is to date, so other vampires that are worse than me are all trying to get a taste of her." Mr. Randolf said. "I will, thanks for letting me know." Remington said, grabbing hold of me by the waist. As we walk out he is holding me tightly. "Anyone who dares to come near you will get there heads ripped off, now tell me, where do you live? You and your family are now going to live with me, I am going to have to keep you on a tight leash until I turn you." He said.