Welcome To England

Hi. My name is Giorno Giovanna. I'm currently 5 years old and have just moved to England with my mother so we could live with my father. I've never met my father. I hope he's nice...

(in this story, dio is giorno's only father, but later on, jonathan and erina become his step parents. it'll make more sense soon i promise lmao)

We arrived at my father's house. It was huge, my mother said he had inherited the house from his step father. We knocked on the door and my father opened with a devious grin on his face.

As soon as he turned around and saw my mother, his grin faded. He welcomed her in and then saw two sets of footprints on the snow. I saw his face light up.

"GIORNO!!!" he yelled excitedly, grasping onto me and hugging me. It felt.... weird. I felt loved. Mother never gave me hugs like this; she looked angry though.

"There's the child. I'm going back to Italy. He isn't mine anymore, deal with the rat yourself." Mother said, before leaving my luggage in the hall and walking off.

"Horrible wench..." my father said before looking down at me, "don't worry, Gio. I'll give you a good life unlike her."

I was confused but I finally felt safe. Father put me down and I clung onto his trouser leg. He looked down and smiled at me, I hesitantly smiled back.

"Jonathan!! Erina!! He's here!" Father shouted up the stairs. Then two people came running down the stairs with huge smiles on their faces.

"Giorno! We're so excited to meet you!!" They both excitedly said before picking me up and hugging me. I hugged them back and Father also joined in, I smiled.

~a few days later~

I was outside playing in the snow, when my uncle, Jonathan, came outside in his snow gear and kneeled next to me.

"Hey champ. Wanna build a snowman?" he asked, I smiled and nodded excitedly. We started building it and then Father got home. I ran towards him and hugged him, "Papa!!"

"Giorno, my boy!!" Father said before hugging me. He then put me down and went inside. Me and Jonathan decided to carry on making this snowman and then later, Father joined us.

~a month later~

Someone arrived a few minutes ago... Father and I got back from his boyfriend's house and there was a young boy getting out of a car. Father told me not to worry, but what if this other child was to take Father's love from me?

The new child was Jonathan and Erina's son. Erina and him just got back from visiting Erina's mother and father. Their name was Jonnie Joestar.

I was perplexed by this. Jonathan and Jonnie are Joestar, Erina is Pendleton, Father is Brando and I'm Giovanna. Father told me that Mother didn't want me to take her last name and Father didn't want me to take his. So I had to take my grandmother's maiden name, I found it rather stupid.