~Brown Haired Boy~

Giorno's life was a roller coaster. Ever since her came to England, he'd gotten into a lot of trouble. Whether it be with his father, school or the law. Jonnie, however, was a goody two shoes. Giorno found that path in life boring and wanted to do something.... thrilling and exciting with his life.

Giorno and Jonnie were walking to school. Jonnie's uniform perfected and neat, Giorno's uniform messy and scruffy. Giorno didn't abide to the dress code and wasn't going to let anybody tell him to.

Giorno wore a skirt instead of trousers, and a white long sleeve under the black button up shirt meant for school.

"You should really abide to the dress code, Gio! Wearing a skirt is breaking that code, as well as the white long sleeve and the white trainers!" Jonnie complained, sounding like a teacher.

"Pfft. Oh well, shame. I can wear what I want. I'm getting good grades so I couldn't care less, and the teachers don't like saying no to me anymore." Giorno replied with a smug grin on his face.

Giorno ran over to his friends, Narancia and Fugo. There was someone else there as well. A tall, brown haired boy. Giorno felt mentally dominated by him, and he didn't want that to change.

It was Fugo's friend, who was also from Italy. After entering the science block, Narancia and Fugo ran off to the bathroom to have a quick make out session; leaving Mista and Giorno all on their own.

"So... how are you finding England so far?" Giorno asked. Mista shrugged. "It's okay to be honest. The accent is a bit hard to get used to..." Mista replied, in a soft Italian accent.

This was the first time Giorno had heard the brown haired boy talk. He basically fell in love instantly. Giorno could tell how hard it was for him to try and manage a rough, hearty English accent. Giorno found it quite rough as well.

Mista looked down and his face lit up. "Are those Jordan 1s?!" he said excitedly. Giorno nodded and smiled, "My dad got me them! I love them a lot, I really like the plain white."

Mista told Giorno to look at his shoes, Giorno did as he was told. Mista was also wearing Jordan 1s! Although, they were plain black and high top. Giorno's were plain white and low top.

~After school, walking home~

"Sorry if I sound intrusive... but are you.. transgender, Giorno?" Mista asked, very shyly.
"Oh, no. I just like dressing stereotypically feminine. It makes me feel better about myself." Giorno explained, "My father is trying his hardest to help me with it."

Mista smiled as he began to understand.

"This is my house, Mista! Thanks ever so much for walking me home." Giorno smiled. Mista gazed up at the house in awe.
"This is... your house?! It's massive!" Mista exclaimed. Giorno nodded.
"Again, thank you so much." Giorno gave Mista a small kiss on the cheek and walked up his path to the front door.

Mista started walking home, blushing and smiling.

~Next week~

Giorno and Mista met up at about 7:50am to walk to school. Jonnie decided to try and tag along, Giorno just neglected him. Eventually Jonnie wandered off to his own friends.

Giorno slipped his hand into Mista's, and surprisingly, Mista just went along with it. They walked into school and everyone was staring at them. There was no out gay couples in school. Everybody knew Giorno was gay, though. Very gay.

Although they weren't officially a couple, they both went along with it.

"Giorno, meet me in the park at half three later." Mista told him, before he made off for his walk home.

~3:30pm~

Giorno was in (something like this, idk how to describe it :))

with a pair of black Doc Martens. He had shorts on underneath, so he didn't get too cold.

Mista surprised him with a hug from behind whilst also picking him up. Giorno screamed playfully and then started laughing whilst hugging the taller boy back.

"Okay... seriously now, I need to ask you a question." Mista's face went stern and serious. Giorno felt intimidated but quite liked the feeling.

"Giorno Giovanna, will you be my boyfriend?" Mista asked, whilst stroking Giorno's cheek. Giorno started tearing up and hugged Mista tightly.

"Yes! Yes yes! One hundred times yes!!!" Giorno exclaimed excitedly.