Finding the Future

I walked around my new workplace. I had chosen to try to get hired here because the building had millions of candle lit desks just like the one that the lady had searched through. I walked around looking at the faces of my new co-workers as I looked for my desk. I never got a glance of the lady the sparks had showed me that workday so I decided I would look at my bosses desk for some kind of profile on all of his workers.
The sun set as all the workers walked outside to walk back home in the biting wind. I went through the door only to loop back in as my boss left to talk to someone outside. I ran to his desk and started searching his drawers and papers on his desk. My heart pounded once a thought jumped into my mind that I might not find what I was looking for. Then my shaking hands grabbed onto the exact thing I was seeking for, a profile in everyone in this building including a description of what they looked like.
I shoved the papers into the bag hanging on my shoulders then took off out the door.
The next morning at work my boss stood up to make an announcement.
"Attention everyone. A very important paper has gone missing from my desk. If anyone sees it please report it to me." He finished as I shoved the paper lower in my bag as if I thought he had x-Ray vision.
Then a worker named Nicleol walked up to our large employer and whispered in his ear.
"Lindsey" his voice as large as his body boomed across the room,"come see me in the other room". He finished by opening the door and walking into the room, I followed with my bag.
"Lindsey, I have just been informed that you stole my papers." He said as if it were anonymously told to him.
"I have them right here I'll give them back!" I instantly shouted as he shook his hand.
"I would rather have an explanation." He said as I noticed an explanation would be even worse.
Then the tale of what I had seen as a child burst from my mouth and before I could notice anything I was shoved into a box and called insane. The last thing I remembered before falling into a dark sleep was Nicleol's teeth shinning as bright as the moon through her evil snicker.