Staying together

Hmm, a very close call for this one. It seems you'll be keeping the two together for now. 0100 It might be for the better. 1000 Thank you again for helping with these decisions. 0110 I don't know how far the ending is from here. 0101 It might be close, it might be far. 0110 Whatever it is I hope it is a good one. 1100

So far I can see two endings. 01101100 The first ending seems very hard to reach. 011001111 The Second ending is is easier, but not the ending I think your readers are looking for. 00111111

Let's see the outcome you have created.

Rainbow's point of view
"I think we should keep you too together. A machine would lure Void Steve here and I don't know how we can split you two apart."

"That's okay. Good thinking Rainbow." Sabre smiles a little and I smile back. We stay quiet for a bit. I look at Sabre to see him slowly getting up.

"We should find a cave to stay in for now." He said to me.

"Yeah, it has to be a deep one too." I look around, but in the immediate area, there weren't any.

"Let's get going." Sabre goes his one way and I go mine. We both look for a cave.

The forest was very quiet. In a hood and creepy way. I kept my head low to look for a cave anywhere. So far there aren't any around here.

There is so much Sabre is probably thinking about. He is probably making a plan. He always makes the best plans!

While looking I saw a cave. I go in and see it was a small cave. Way too close to the surface, but at least it's a cave. There might be more around here.

I keep looking around and soon find a good cave. I make sure I know where it is and went to find Sabre.

"Sabre! Sabre!" I call out looking for him. I was worried he was still tired, but we can't even rest for very long. Maybe are the best strategy is to find Void and figure out what he is doing.

"Over here!..." I heard Sabre say hearing the tiredness in his voice. I look to his voice to see him leaning against a tree. Maybe keeping him with Galaxy Steve isn't a good idea.

"I found a cave!" I said trying to keep things upbeat. He smiles.

"Alright let's go." I look at his face and saw the Galaxy part of him was spreading more. Not good. I lead him to the cave I found. I was about to bring him back in when he spoke.

"Rainbow I think we should-"

Hmmm, interesting. Sadly the only time you could split Galaxy and Sabre apart was then. It might be a while before they are separated again.

Either way, another choice must be made.

One Let Sabre and Galaxy rest in the cave for the night.

Two instead of resting since Void can attack at any time start a plan.

Three is to find Void as you try to learn more about his plans or even find a weakness. But that might mean leaving Sabre and Galaxy Behind.

Good luck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Words 546?)