Prologue

In a small cupboard under the stairs, there laid a pale baby with dark black hair. As this baby slept, he was awakening his past life. The memories swam of hidden leaves and red dawns. The once killer green eyes once again became crimson with a black three-pointed star.

Harry James Potter had once again become Itachi Uchiha.

=(^u^)=

In a cradle within an Italian manor, there laid a baby with caramel skin. As this baby slept, he was awakening his past life. The memories swam of hidden mist and sharks and huge swords. The once caramel skin turned blue, and the once normal teeth sharpened to points.

Blaise Zabini had once again become Kisame Hoshigaki.

<(*v*)>

In the crib of a French aristocrat in a Wiltshire manor, there laid a baby of pale skin and silver hair. As this baby slept, he was awakening his past life. The memories swam of Jashin and blood sacrifices. The once silver eyes turned pink.

Draco Lucius Malfoy had once again become Hidan.

=(^u^)=

In a crib in a small house in Ireland, there laid a baby of fair skin and dirty blond hair. As this baby slept, he was awakening his past life. The memories swam of clay birds and explosive art. The once dirty blond hair lightened to a golden blond.

Seamus Finnegan had once again become Deidara.

<(*v*)>

In a crib within an elite family home in Yorkshire, there laid a baby of dark hair and fair skin. As this baby slept, he was awakening his past life. The memories swam of falling rain and gravity. The once dark hair became a vibrant red, and his dark eyes became lilac with white rings.

Theodore Nott had once again become Nagato Uzumaki.

=(^u^)=

In a crib within a London townhouse, there laid a baby of bushy hair and fair skin. As this baby slept, she was awakening her past life. The memories swam of origami flowers and angel wings. The once bushy hair turned straight and blue.

Hermione Jean Granger had once again become Konan.

<(*v*)>

Inside a crooked home in Devon, slept a baby, twin toddlers, and a small child. All with fair skin and orange hair. As they slept, they were awakening their past lives.

For the baby, the memories swam of war and family. His once blue eyes became a golden cinnamon.

Ronald Billius Weasley had once again become Yahiko.

For the twin toddlers, the memories swam of plants and spies. Their once orange hair became grass green, and their eyes turned a bright yellow.

Fred Gideon and George Fabian Weasley had once again become Zetsu.

For the small child, the memories swam of puppets and sand. His once blue eyes turned a muddy brown.

Percy Ignatius Weasley had once again become Akasuna no Sasori.

=(^u^)=

Inside a house in Cokeworth, laid a grieving man of fair skin and dark hair. As he slept with the aid of alcohol, he was awakening his past life. The memories swam of black threads and hearts. His once fair skin turned a light brown, and upon his skin, black stitching appeared.

Severus Tobias Snape had once again become Kakuzu.

<(*v*)>

In a cold cell of Azkaban, laid an innocent man of shaggy hair and pale skin. As he remains unconscious from a blow to the head, he was awakening his past life. The memories swam of bright young kids and swirling masks. His right eye faded to a milky white and his left became crimson with a black three-pointed star with the tips curved around.

Sirius Orion Black had once again become Obito Uchiha.

=(^u^)=

In a forest in Albania, resides a wraith of a man with indistinguishable features. As he struggled for life, he became to awakening his past life. The memories burned of grand plans and sad humblings.

Tom Marvolo Riddle or Lord Voldemort had once again become Madara Uchiha.

All of this happened due to one misfired spell of a lime green colour. The Akatsuki has been Reborn.