me and my crush </3

Haii guys my names ava i'm 16 years old and this us my story.

'6 o'clock in the morning' Mom walls into the room ava get up.!!!! But mom I don't wanna get up. Well ava I don't care get up or i'm gonna come in here and pour ice cold water on you.!! You wouldn't. Ooh yes I would now get up.! Ugh fine, 'i get up' erg, why did she have to get me up so early school doesn't start till 8:30 but its okay I guess cause that's means I gave more time to get ready so I can look good for Giovanni God he's so hot and every thing I look for in a guy like smarts muscles and good looks and he's taller then probably five foot six its not hard to get taller then me considering i'm only four foot eleven, so I jump in the shower I sing out to some papa roach I was in the mood I get out of the shower I go to my room blow dry my long blonde hair I brush it out and straighten it I throw on my lynrd skynrd tee shirt and throw on some ripped skinny Jeans and throw on my black air force shoes grab my back pack and head off down the street to school I arrive at school the day goes kind of fast then it his seventh hour I walk in and Giovanni is the first one in there I then take my seat across from him and play on my phone, I look up at him and I catch his eye I smile he smiles back when he smiles it revels his braces and the smile I love about him, so today in seventh hour was talent show day well me and Giovanni go up in front of the class and song a Mexican song called baby te quiero by DJ flex and during the whole song we couldn't help but look at Eachother and smile them at the end we look deep into each others eyes and we both lean in and kiss it lasted for a few seconds then I pulled away cause I got nervous after the kiss my face turned bright red and I ran out of the room and say outside of the class 'in my head' ava.!! Why'd you have to kiss him.! Stupid girl now he's never gonna talk to me and things are gonna become awkward, I lose my train of thought by Giovanni opening the door and coming out he sits next to me and says.....

leave comments on what you think then I'll write the next chapter

Vote

Love y'all later (:

Love,

Delaney (: