Chapter one:

Eve's PoV:

Me and my dad are running around this house like a mad man and woman,packing my bags for college is more complicated than I thought. Once we finished breakfast my dad rushed me and my brother to car.

The drive to campus took forever,much longer than what I remember.

When we arrived at campus, we went to my room first and got me sorted, then we went to help my brother get sorted into his room, I'm so glad we are going to the same college.when I go back to my room, I finally meet my room mate.

"Hey you must me Molly, I'm Eve"

"Hey Eve!, it's good to finally meet you" she giggled.

"You need to hurry up and unpack, otherwise we will never make it" Molly huffed.

"Make what?"

"The party, some seniors are throwing a huge party at their frat house" she explained.

"I better hurry then" I smiled, I'm
Not really the party type of girl, I've got drunk but I wasn't really s party, I hope it's fun.

Molly wore a bright pink dress that just reached her thighs. The pink dress Matched her pink hair, she looked really pretty. I wore a black laced dress that came half way down my thighs. (Picture is of the dress at the top)

" So you wanna arrange a time to meet up? Or shall we just exchange numbers incase one of us doesn't go home?" She winked.

"Exchange numbers sounds good"

When I enter the house the first thing I think to do is grab a drink. Don't want to spend another moment sober.

"Hey wanna dance?" A tanned boy asked me. God he was a hottie.

"Sure" I shrugged. By now I was kinda tipsy.

After about 10 minuets of dancing, he took me over to his group of friends that were playing truth or dare and we joined in. I sat next to Zayne which was the one I had been dancing with, a boy with piercing green eyes and dark brown curly hair sat the other side of me.

"Zayne truth or dare" a blonde haired girl asked, her name was sarah.

"Truth" he shrugged.

"Is it true your gonna have sex with this girl?" She laughed

"No, shut up" he growled.

"Harry truth or dare?" Zayne asked.

"Dare"

"I dare to kiss the hottest person in this circle"he giggled.

I jump from two hands roughly grabbing my chin and instantly connects our lips. His tongue slides along my bottom lip waiting for access, the kiss that seemed to go on forever finally ended after Sarah shouted "that a enough now guys take it up stairs"

"Eve truth or dare" Harry asked me with a smirk playing at his lips.

"Truth" I replied.

"Did you enjoy my kiss?" He smiles.

"It was okay, I guess, I've had better" I winked, I was defiantly in the mood for fun and games tonight.

"Really?" he smirked.

"Way to pull a freshman styles" Sarah laughs.

"You're a freshman?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah" I shrugged.

I decide to leave the group and get more drink.