Chapter five:

HARRYS POV:

As I walk into gym I catch a glimpse of Eve, she was standing by her locker but it was closed, she looked so sad, and for some weird reason that pained me.

"Hey Eve, everything ok?" I ask trying not to sound worried.

"Yeah, just a bad head from last that that's all" she tells me "look I know I kissed you but I was way to drunk to even know what was happening, so don't think that I have any feelings towards you" she sighs.

"Of course" I fake laugh, way to fake for myself to even believe, FUCK ever since I laid eyes on her I've wanted her. she's so different, she doesn't care what people think of her, she's so happy living in a perfect life with her two awesome best friends Louis and zayne, that bothered me actually how she was so close to them. why doesn't she hang round with any girls?

"You okay there?" She giggles, her laugh was so damn cute!

"Uh yeah, look Eve wanna grab lunch tomorrow night?"

"You asking me on a date Styles?" She smirks.

"Maybe, that depends, are you saying yes to the date?"

"Sure, what girl would I be if I said no to Harry styles ay?" She sarcastically tells me.

"Great, I'll pick you up tomorrow hat 8" she winks at me before walking off.

EVES POV:

"So a date with Mr Styles is it?" Louis smirks at me.

"Yeah, why not a little fun won't do harm" I laugh.

"Just make sure you don't fall for him Eve, I can't have you get hurt again" Louis says nervously and Zayne agrees

"Well I will kill the fucker" Zayne frowns.

"I love you guys, stop worrying"

_______________________________

"Eve woods! Get out of my class room now!!" My English teacher screams.

"Sure Mr James" I wink at my teacher before heading out. As I reach the door, Harry is about to walk in.

"Why you leaving?" He asks in concern

"Mr James isn't really into fun" I lick my lips.

"I'll be way more fun, don't you worry about that babe" he winks.

Just as I am about to leave Sarah and her little gang walks over to me, the look so damn fake.

"Eve darling" Sarah starts " stay away from my boyfriend"

I laugh at her words " oh you mean Harry?"

"Yes who else?"

"I don't think that's an option Sarah, Harry is brilliant in bed, I defiantly won't be giving up on him" I smirk

"You...you bitch" she yells.

"I'll let Harry know your jealous, tomorrow when we are on our date" I say as I walk off.