fate, 缘分┊͙˚.

𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
one

[3rd person]

itadori yuji shuddered in his car as he watched his cousin walk out the terminal, her aura could be felt by anyone near her

itadori yuji shuddered in his car as he watched his cousin walk out the terminal, her aura could be felt by anyone near her. watanabe aki is dressed in a black turtle neck that hugged her neck and upper body perfectly, her short brown hair danced elegantly in the cool winter wind.

"onee-san, over here !" he waved his hands in the air, gesturing aki towards him. "yuji, it's been a long time, how are you ?" she asked as she ruffled his hair and his hands flew up to rearrange them.

"you cut your hair again." yuji grabbed a fistful of her hair and examined them, "and you dyed your hair, what did they have to say about this ?" he looked away and muttered something along the lines of 'what else would they say ?'

he helped her place her luggage into the trunk, "nee-san, you're getting bolder every time i see you, you're back in japan but you're not going home to visit them."

the watanabe and itadori family are very strict, almost three quater of their house hold are reknowned lawyers, the children raised in this family are all very disciplined. however, there is aki, a devil dressed in an angel's disguise. she always looked innocent in front of the family but she would cause the most trouble and dogde the blame sucessfully.

the reason yuji is so attached to aki is because he would get bullied by their other cousins when he was young and only she would play with him, this made her his idol. also not to mention the fact that she helped him convince their strict family to let him join medical school when every child in their family is in the law school.

"i'm bold ? then what about you ? you almost got disowned." aki snickered and put on her seatbelt, yuji chuckled nervously and started the car, "it's all thanks to my amazing nee-san that i'm in medical school now."

"say, what was the reason you didn't go to the college near our house ?" he changed the subject, not wanting to get scolded.

"hmm," she tilted her head a little and thought about it, "i think it was mainly because most of our elders are teaching in that school. law is annoying enough so can you imagine how tiring it would be if i saw my parents being my teacher ? and even worse, our grandfather is the principal, i don't want to die in their hands."

he broke into a laugh and changed lanes, "then why did you go to america for masters ?"

she sighed and pinched her nose bridge, "because something scary happened here."

"then why are you back ?"

"because something even scarier happened there."

yuji is confused.

that year when aki was still in college in japan, she got to know a senior under the same professor — suguru geto, they got along pretty well. around that time, there was a really popular PC game that they got interested in and they created a server with several other people to play with. since the game was gaining recognition, aki dragged yuji to play along with her.

other than the people from their class, there was a guy named gojou satoru, geto told her that he is his friend and is currently studying in a medical school overseas. she didn't know his name at first, she only knew that he plays really well and that they would just be gaming friends since that's usually what happens online.

one day aki and yuji stumbled upon a video uploaded by him, it was him teaching and explaining how to play this game. when she heard his deep soothing voice through the screen, her heart skipped a beat and she would listen to them everyday.

he became a mystery to her, the way he would comment things like "i got blood on my shirt today" and "boss called me for work" in the middle of the night in their gaming groupchat made everyone think that he is a serial killer. when people asked how he was so good at the game he would say it was related to his job which he uses lots of knife.

soon, the game lost popularity and the groupchat died down, everybody became induldged in their own lives and did not make contact anymore.

you could call it fate, but just as she thought she would never get to know him, geto called her and invited her to his house for a little 'gaming friends' meet up.

the day that she met gojou satoru was a sunny spring day, the sakura trees had just started blooming, the beautiful pink flowers would glide along with the wind and land softly onto the ground.

aki walked towards the lift and stood behind a tall stranger with white hair. it became a habit of hers ever since she started studying law, she observed the man in front of her and noticed his black shirt hung loosely around his figure and revealed a little of his collar bones, one hand tucked in his pocket and the other held onto a bag of groceries.

his eyes glanced up at the decreasing number, slender fingers adjusting its grip on the bag. she peeled her eyes away from him as the lift arrived with a soft 'ding'. after he stepped in, his free arm came out and helped her stop the lift from closing.

she walked in and muttered a small 'thanks', aki pressed the number 7 and watched as he just stood there, not pressing any other floors. must be the same floor then. as the door opened, she walked in front and towards geto's apartment, noticing how he was going in the same direction as well.

"aki you're here ! come in, oh- satoru's here too." geto's head peeked out from his door upon hearing her knock. her head turned and watched as the man she met earlier smile at her senior, "i brought some fruits." the words fell out of his mouth so smooth it felt like silk.

"thanks. aki, this is gojou satoru, the friend i mentioned that was in america, he's back for a few days that's why i called everyone over. gojou, this is aki, my junior, the one really good at that game we played."

gojou smiled at the shorter girl, "nice to meet you."

"nice to meet you too." she greeted back and stepped into geto's house.

that day, they didn't have much of a conversation except a short one in the kitchen where he was cooking, since she was the only female there, it made her feel better to pretend that she has something to do, like cooking.

although it was a brief conversation about geto and their relationship, everything about the man before her made her fall for him even more, and on that day, it wasn't only the flowers blooming, it was her heart as well.

"nee-san, what are you thinking about ?" yuji's voice dragged her back to the present. "this is a nice car, who'd you borrow it from ?"

"cool huh ? it's my professors'."

"older men now likes these kind of designs ? that's new."

yuji started panicking, "he's not a old man ! he's the youngest professor in our hospital, probably a few years older than you, super smart and is really handsome. he also went overseas to the hardest medical school in america !"

that made her freeze, someone she knew was in the hardest medical school in america as well.

"nee-san ?"

"i was thinking why someone so smart would take you for your masters."

"i-"

"just kidding." she didn't mean to hurt his ego, she was just paranoid that the person teaching her younger cousin was the one she fell for years ago. aki pressed the button on the door and the window rolled down, the wind blew onto her face and she hoped it would calm her down.

meanwhile, gojou satoru took out a red pen from his white coat and started marking yuji itadori's report on a particular patient.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺-⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈

please he is so hot

also the first time i wrote 1.3k for the first chapter

TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT THIS 😃