Chapter one

~ Secrets

- Jc

"JC HUN!!!"

I groaned and rolled over. I pulled my arm out of the sheets and felt the cold air hit my tanned skin. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and checked the time.

"Shit, shit, shit!!" I repeated before sitting up quickly and throwing my phone back on the bed.

I ran towards my closet and grabbed random clothes that I could find. I grabbed a yellow t-shirt and black ripped jeans before quickly changing. I was about to leave the room, till I looked back and quickly grabbed my phone from my bed.

After running into the bathroom and brushing my hair and teeth, I ran back downstairs and grabbed my bag.

I slipped on my shoes and my bag on my shoulders. "Breakfast?" My mom asked. I looked up at her and shook my head. "I'll be good till lunch" She slightly frowned, knowing that I won't last that long.

She gave me a banana and some strawberries for a little snack. "Just in case" she smiled softly.

Seeing her smile makes me smile. I love my mom, she's the sweetest person in the world. Her smile is like an angels, she is an angel.

I gave my mom a tight hug, letting her know that I'm thankful and I'm glad that she's even in my life.

"Love you" I mumbled. "Love you too, now go, your gonna be late" she laughed. I nodded and walked out of the house, closing the door behind me.

School was just a few blocks away, so it wasn't much of a far walk for me. I meet up with franny and Bobby half ways.

I looked up ahead and saw the school building. "BOO!!"

I screamed before jumping and turning around, seeing franny and Bobby. Franny was dying laughing and Bobby was glad he scared me.

You could tell he was proud of himself.

I playfully pushed Bobby and we all began laughing. I really enjoy their company.

"So, you got ANOTHER step-dad?" Bobby asked and I nodded sadly, but I was smiling. "You sure your okay with This? I mean.. this is like the 5th guy your mom hooked up with" franny said, causing me to frown.

"I mean, at least she's happy" I let out before speeding in front of them.

They caught up to me and pat my back.

"Its okay jc, you'll find your dad" franny said as we stopped in front of the school. Teens were walking around and talking to their friends.

Just enjoying the morning.

"No Fran!! HES GONE!!" I snapped, causing the whole school to stare. I looked around and saw everyone staring and i began to panic.

"Damn jc, what are you pissed about now? Still mad cause I chose Kylie over you??" A familiar voice said behind me, making everyone laugh and giggle.

I turned around and saw a tall lanky boy in front of me. "What do you want now, kian?" I asked, rolling my eyes. He smirked and leaned in, whispering in my ear

"You"

I blushed and felt shy all of a sudden. Why does he do this to me?

"Cut it out kian, you hurt him once, never again" Bobby said and stood in front of me, protecting me.

Kian rolled his eyes. "Ok body guard" kian joked before walking away with his friends.

"You okay Jc?" Franny asked. "U-um y-yea" I replied, stuttering my words. They nodded and the morning bell rang.