Chapter 14.

A few weeks later Tulisa has made a full recovery. Danny has to go back to work today and Tulisa is not looking forward to being on her own after having Danny with her for 3 weeks but she knows he has to go to work and as hard as it is to let him go she has to. Gareth is going with her to drop him off at the airport so they can go shopping afterwards. After an argument with Dappy over her relationship with Danny she's not talking to him.

Lying in bed while Danny packs his suitcase. "How long are you away for babe?" She asks. "A week." He replies looking up at her. "Okay." She says quietly. "Quick question, do you plan on turning up in Newcastle this time or are you just gonna stay here?" He asks. "I'll stay here. You need to space." She replies. "What do you mean?" He asks. "Well I'm like this crazy clingy girlfriend who doesn't like you leaving her side!" She replies. "Your not a crazy clingy girlfriend T, not at all I hate being away from you just as much but I have to do this. Maybe when my contracts up I'll try find a team up here and then I won't need to leave you all the time." He says. "But you love that team!" She replies. "But I love you more and I hate seeing you upset when I leave and I hate spending everynight I'm away from you wishing I could just hold you in my arms." He says zipping up his suitcase and standing up. He looks over at Tulisa who's got tears streaming down her cheeks. "Come here you!" He says putting his arms out and she walks over to him. He wraps his arms around her tightly and she rests her head on his shoulder. "We're not even at the airport yet and your in tears, are you sure you want to come to the airport?" He asks and she nods her head. "Yeah, I'll be fine." She replies wiping her eyes. "I'll be back before you know it and we'll skype all the time." He says and she nods her head. "Okay." She replies. "When's Gareth getting here?" He asks. "Erm about quater past he said." She replies. "Okay well we should probably go downstairs cause that is quater past." He says letting go of her. He picks up his suitcase and they go downstairs. They see Gareth walking up the front path within a few minutes of going downstairs. They go to the car and Tulisa begins to drive them to the airport. When they get there Tulisa sits in the car for a few minutes while Danny gets his case out the boot. Once he's got it he walks round to Tulisa's side of the car and opens the door. She turns her head away from him and he bends down so he can face her. "Baby, do you want to just go and I'll go in myself?" He asks and she shakes her head. "No I'll be fine just go in and I'll be a few minutes." She replies not looking at him. "Are you sure?" He asks grabbing onto her hand. She turns to face him and its only then he sees the full extent of how upset she is. "Oh T." He says pulling her into his arms. She rests her head on his shoulder and begins to cry her eyes out. After a few minutes she pulls away and wipes her eyes. "I'm sorry." She says quietly. "For what?" He asks. "Being such an emotional wreck." She replies. "You don't need to be sorry T. Let's go inside and we'll get something to drink before I have to go." He says. She nods her head and puts her sunglasses on before getting out the car. She locks the car and he wraps his arm around her waist pulling her close to him. He kisses her forehead and they walk into the airport where Gareth's already sitting with Danny's suitcase. "Everything okay?" Gareth asks and Tulisa nods her head. "Right baby you sit here and I'll go check in okay?" Danny says letting go of Tulisa. She nods her head and sits down next to Gareth. Danny grabs his case and walks over to the check in area. He comes back about 10 minutes later and sits down next to Tulisa. "You okay baby?" He asks as she rests her head on his shoulder. "Yeah." She replies quietly. "Will we go get that drink then?" He asks. She nods her head and they stand up. "You coming G?" Danny asks. "Nah, I'm gonna give you two some time on your own." Gareth replies and Danny nods his head. "Alright." He says wrapping his arm around Tulisa. They walk to a cafe and sit down to get a cup of coffee each.

About an hour later its time for Danny to go board his plane. Tulisa wraps her arms around his neck and cuddles into him. "Baby I need to go now." He says kissing her forehead. "Okay." She says quietly but still doesn't let go of him. He rubs her back as she silently begins to cry onto his shoulder. A tear falls down Danny's cheek as he realises Tulisa is crying. He leans his head on top of hers and takes a deep breath. "Baby I really need to go now." He says. She lifts her head off his shoulder and looks up at him. "Okay." She whispers. He wipes her eyes and kisses her forehead. "Babe go get Gareth. He's right there." Danny says pointing over at where Gareth is standing. Gareth sees him pointing and begins to walk over. "I love you and I'll phone you when I land." Danny says. "I love you too." She replies kissing him. She lets go off him and turns to Gareth who's now standing behind her. Danny walks in to board his plane and Tulisa begins sobbing on Gareth's shoulder. "He'll be back soon T." He says rubbing her back. "I know." She replies wiping her eyes. "I think you need some cheering up." He says, "What do you have in mind?" She asks. "A trip to Nardulli's before we go shopping!" He replies. "Sounds good." She says. The go out to the car and Tulisa drives them to Nardulli's and they order their ice cream.

A few hours later they've finished shopping and Tulisa's at home on Skype to Danny. "So how was the flight?" She asks. "It was alright, I felt bad about leaving you in tears though." He replies. "Aww I was fine. We went to Nardulli's and got ice cream." She says. "Oh that's good. Have you spoke to Dappy?" He asks. "Nope and I don't plan to." She replies. "You need to talk to him at one point. I know what he said was wrong but he's your cousin and you need to go on tour with him in a few months." He says. "I suppose. I'll phone him later." She replies. They sit talking for about 3 hours then Tulisa yawns. "Baby, I'm gonna let you get to sleep now." Danny says. "Okay, night." She replies smiling. "Night night baby. Love you." He says. "Love you two." She replies. They end the call and Tulisa shuts the laptop down before crawling into bed and closing her eyes going to sleep.