Chapter 1

Growing up in a small Christian town in Colorado, I have always gone to church. But once I've grown up a little I started to wonder if there was actually gods above. Was God real? What about the other Greek gods and the Gods from other religions? Where they all real or not? One day my friends and I accidently find that out.

"Ugh! I hate the cold!" 

"Its not that bad." Kay gives me a death glare. 

I laugh as kay grabs onto my arm and wraps it around her waist. 

"I don't get how you can wear ripped jeans, one t-shirt and that small ass jacket!" 

"Well kay, your girlfriend, quinn, here is secretly the abominable snowman that is why she can stand the cold." 

Someone says hugging us from the back. It was our friend oliver. 

"Hi olly!" 

Kay says excitedly hugging oliver. 

"Hey oliver." I say giving a small smile and wave. 

"Wow not happy to see me, quinn?" Oliver says hugging me. 

I shrug him off and just shook my head. I didn't hate oliver, I just envy how close he is with kay. 

Kay and oliver were almost always hanging out and always have to be touching each other in some way. I understand that they have been friends since birth but I am kays girlfriend and kay acts like oliver is her boyfriend. 

"What are you guys doing after school?" 

"We were going to my place..." 

"Nothing! Why you wanna do something, olly?" 

I shake my head as oliver and kay continue to talk. Of course she would just 'forget' we had plans just so she can hangout with oliver. 

I started walking as they talked. They are so annoying when they are together. 

When I first started talking to kay in sixth grade, oliver was living in Texas with his dad. He moved back the start of Freshman year. I didn't think nothing of it. But towards the end of the summer of Sophomore year (after I asked kay out) was when I started to notice how they acted and treated each other. 

I stop at the end of the street and see that they were still in the same place talking. 

"Like I said before she's in love with him not me." I mutter before walking away.

Strangers POV~

All I hear is gunshots, screams, and yelling. But I didn't stop... I didn't even look back. 

They were after me! I had to keep running. What were they thinking bringing a demon into the castle?!?! They should've known they wouldn't change! They should've known they would let him in. 

"Hiro! Where do you think you are going?" I fall to my knees as a force holds my neck. "I am not done with you."  

I tried to break free from the invisible force but couldn't. 

"How long has it been? Three billion years? An eternity?" 

"S-Shut... U-up.." I gasped. 

He looked at me with that ugly crooked smile I've grown to hate. 

"L-Let me g-go." 

"Nope! We have unfinished business to settle." 

"W-We don't have anything to settle!" 

He laughs as he bends down to be eye level with me. 

"Oh yes we do. You know exactly what we need to settle." He says grabbing my face. 

I look him in the eyes and see nothing but hate. 

"Are you ready to see the under world again, hiro?" He says standing up. 

I look around once more and see nothing but chaos. I look at him again and smile. 

"Are you ready to go on another wild goose chase?" 

His eyes widen in surprise as I snapped my fingers. 

The chase continues....

Alrighty guys I am starting to write actual stories as well. I hope you guys like these stories just as much as the fanfics. I have two more original stories I am writing and will publish soon❤ ~lucifer