14.

"that was great," George said as he dressed up.

"You know I was doing some thinking and I need to go and approach Ashley about what she did to Mee,"Breize said replied ignoring him.

George paused and stared at Breize then he shook his head and smirked,"whatever your going to do is just going to make things worse, but anyway I can't stop you so do what you want."

Breize picked up his last bag and rushed out to find Dan sleeping in the front of the car as Cyrus silently played games on his phone and Trisha must have left.

"Let's go I need to settle in fast besides it's getting dark,"he said as he nudged Dan awake and Cyrus started driving them away.

"So what are you going to do now?" Dan asked.

"Well I'm going to show Ashley that she can't get rid of me that easily without a fight," Breize responded.

"And what about Tati, what shall we do about her betrayal?" Dan added.

"Well that one already got what was coming for her when I slapped her now I need to confront Ashley and let her get her's."

.....

When they got to Dan's home, they helped Breize unpack and once he had settled in the sun was coming down.

Breize called Trisha to come over to help them plan their strategy to take Tati down since she was just as crafty as Breize and she accepted.

When she arrived they all settled in Breize's new decorated room.

"Wow this room looks so different,are you a professional decorator?"Cyrus asked as he sat down in the corner of the room.

"You should have seen how Breize over worked me, I feel sick, but luckily I have my medicine right here,"Dan said as he got onto Cyrus's lap and they got into a passionate making out as they played with each other's hair.

"Awwwwww, now we feel left out,"Trisha said.

"You feel left out? I feel like a third wheel,"Breize pointed out.

"Anyways so let's get this over with the sun is down and some of us have other things to do,"Dan suggested as he winked at Cyrus who smirked back.

"Anyways, you planned on attacking her but let's be smart okay, if you attack her she'll know your coming, you need to trap her," Trisha started as she straightened herself to look more serious.

"But won't she be expecting us to try and trap her?" Breize cautioned.

"Yeah, your right, you should just snitch her and gather witnesses to back you up, that one she won't see it coming,"Trisha suggested.

"The only witness who knows was Parker and he's no help right now, but with the perfect story we can make this work,"Breize stated as he grinned at Trisha who returned the favour.

"Great now that that settles it then, I'll be off now, goodnight, "Dan said as him pulled Cyrus out of the room.

Trisha and Breize both saw Cyrus's boner and they knew what was next so Trisha left and Breize went to sleep early.

......

He woke up the following morning feeling so excited, he got out of his room to find Dan sluggishly walking down the hall.

"Hard night?" Breize teasingly asked.

"Rough night actually,"Dan joked as he turned back to wink at him.