7.

Breize sat there in horror, his parents where coming back that day.

How was he going to get Chris to like him yet he wasn't going to see him at the party.

Oh God it was so stressful.

"Hey, are you going to escort me to the airport to pick them up?"

Breize turned around to see George standing by the doorway.

George walked in and sat by him and stared right into his eyes.

"Come on, they are your parents, show them some love," he said.

Breize really hated it when people treated others better than him so he rolled his eyes.

He got up and dressed up in a slightly baggy jean and baggy shirt.

"Do you have my pink Stella glitter bag?" Josie's squeaky voice asked.

"I told you to bother someone else you snobby little rat," Breize snapped back.

"Hey, what did I tell you about respecting girls, they are precious creatures," George stated.

"You here that Breize, I am precious," she paused and gave him a once over,"and besides your boyfriends would gag if they see your fashion sense."

Josie was young and snobby but she wasn't dumb, she wasn't like their parents who where either too naive or too blinded by his savageness to notice that he was gay.

Lucky for Breize she wasn't a blabber mouth to her parents.

"I won't take fashion advice from a girl who dresses like a disco ball," he snapped back as he slammed the door and walked to his closet.

George sat on his bed with his hands across his chest staring disappointedly at him.

"What, don't judge me, I hate it when others are treated like princesses but I'm treated like a bitch," he blurted out.

"Do you want me to treat you like a princess?" George asked.

Breize froze, it was unexpected statements like this from George that would shut him up.

They got to the airport and sat down to wait for their parents to pop out of the crowd of people who where off boarding the plane.

Trisha was the first one to pop out then followed by his mom and Dad.

Josie run into the arms of their parents as Trisha run to hug Breize and George.

His parents thanked George and asked to pay him for watching Breize and Josie but he declined but since his parents where persistent they invited him over for dinner.

When they got home Trisha and Breize moved up to his room to talk about the current crisis.

"So like your parents aren't going to let you go, that sucks, I wish I could go with you but I'm tired as hell," Trisha said to him.

"I know, it's okay for you not to go because anyway I need you to cover for me as I sneak out," Breize responded.

They both had evil grins as a sign of agreement coz this wasn't the first time one of them had snuck out.

"Don't do any of that, it won't work, I won't let you."

George's voice echoed from behind them.

"Come on don't be a poopy pants on my plans, I thought you supported me," Breize stated as he sprung to his feet.

" I still do and I don't want problems for you, at least try asking them, do it for me," Dan said.

"Your crazy babysitter has a point at least try it this time," Trisha agreed.

Breize stared at both of them in disgust and he shrugged to find his parents to ask them.

"Why on earth do you think we will allow you to go to this party?" His mom yelled.

"Well think of it dear at least he asked us instead of sneaking around," his dad chimed in.

"Well its OK you can go, but take George with you," his mom added.

"I have always snuck out but the one time I get a courage to come up to you you still don't trust me," Breize snapped back.

His parents first took time to think about it then they shrugged in agreement.

Breize was so excited, he rushed to his room and called Dan to come and pick him up.

He put on his tight black jean and his baggy white shirt and Trisha entered his room and started putting on him some simple make up.

"Go get him tiger," she said as she left the room and turned back to wink at him.

He left through the back door and found Cyrus and Dan there waiting for him.

They got to the party to find Ashley waiting for them and she called them to join her and her friends and they followed her but Cyrus went to find drinks for himself.

"Hey, I didn't really think you would come today," Ashley told them.

"Why would you think that?" Breize asked.

"Your young sister is best friends with my young sister," she replied.

"Ohh that's cool but they allowed, now I'm going to ask him," he said.

They all looked at him like he was crazy, Ashley just smiled and pointed to the direction of the living room.

"This was the time for truth and Breize knew that he had to make Chris like him.

"Hey," he called out to Chris.

"Wow, you look good," he replied.

"Yah thanks, you look good too,"Breize said,"I was meaning to ask you, do you li..."

"Where is your friend, she missed again," he interrupted.

Breize paused," I wanted to ask if you liked me," he continued.

Chris paused and smirked at Breize and  he laughed.

"What made you think like that," Chris asked.

Breize paused and thought about what Chris had just said .

"Never mind," Breize replied.

"Great, hope you tell your friend about how fun these parties are," Chris stated.

Then it hit Breize,

"Wait, all those times you talked to me and led me on, you were actually trying to impress my friend," he said trying to be calm.

"Wait what a...,"

"No, just go away," Breize interrupted.

He walked away to find Ashley coz he knew that he had to tell them and Chris actually likes Tati.

He bumped into Parker and he didn't bother to stop and look back at him.
Breize rolled his eyes and went on to find Ashley.

He found her sashaying through the corridor.

"Where you going," Breize asked her.

"I'm going to Dom's room, I just need someone to hold me," she added.

"Okay,"Breize agreed.

Ashley opened the door to a room and he she screamed.

Breize picked in to see Dom on top of Flora (Ashley's best friend).

As soon as Dom saw Ashley he got off Flora and wrapped himself  with a sheet and tried to stop Ashley but she was long gone.

Dom called out for her to stop  but she didn't even turn to look at him.

He sighed and turned to look Breize and he could tell that Dom wanted to talk.

Breize just walked away to sit alone at the poolside.