seven

"B—Bye...", I nervously said as I slowly walked away from Wonwoo and went out from the bus. Wonwoo said I've been working for more than five years but today feels like my first day, cause it literally is.

I collected all my courage just to ask him questions that I know he'll find weird and to ask him to accompany me all the way here to the bus stop near from the company he said I work at.

Luckily, the course that I took is the same as in this world, and I really hope that my knowledge is enough to even just finish this day without messing up.

But still, I don't know a thing on how it actually works!

"Y/N!", I halted when I heard my friend's voice from behind and when I turned around, it was really her, only that she looked more matured. "Wait up!", She walked faster but not really fast as she was holding her bangs, probably afraid that it'll get ruined.

At that moment, I felt like all the weights on my shoulder has finally went away. Just seeing her made me so relieved that I finally remembered how to properly breath.

"Why were you absent yesterday?", She asked when she was already beside me. "It was so boring without having you around.", She looked at me expectant but I became anxious again.

I've been using all my brain cells for the past days just to answer Wonwoo's questions and tried to come up with a lot of excuses that I don't know if I still have left.

"Uhm—Uh—C—Can you believe it, Wonwoo h—he—"

"Why!?", Her face suddenly lit up."Did something happen between you two yesterday that you were too tired to go to work!?"

"Yea— Wait what!?", I was literally about to just agree with what she said but it was so unlikely that i've even come to think of what she said. "Nooo! It's definitely not that!", My eyes rounded. That 'morning kiss' was enough to punch me alot of sense that something more than that is just so impossible.

"Then what is it? You excite me for a moment.", She sarcastically rolled her eyes. Why is she even excited?

"I don't really know... But just to be clear Wonwoo went to work yesterday!"

"You tell that to our boss.", One corner of her lips twitched as she walked first, leaving me there not sure what to feel, think nor do.

Great, now I have to face my so called boss.

How much I miss my parents, my bed, my 21 years old self and never in my life I'd expect myself to say this but I miss school.

"What are you doing? Come on!", She ran back to me and clinged her arms on mine and pulled me on the way to our workplace.

I opened the front door of our house and when I did I was welcomed with a sleeping Wonwoo on the couch. It was already eight and I believe that he's also tired.

I sighed in relief as I removed my shoes and placed it on the shoe rack. I placed my bag on the table and sat on the floor beside the couch, observing him up close. He's my husband after all, so I think doing this is okay.

He's still wearing his glasses but I'm quite afraid that if I remove it, he'll wake up, now that he's already peacefully sleeping.

Never in my life that I'd expect myself staring at Wonwoo like this. How his peacefulness can put me to peace too.

My day was so hectic. I was really afraid and I didn't know what exactly to do. I don't know much how the Y/N in this world life's works and I don't have any idea how I'll get used to or pull it off.

But he's here, being the sweetest thing, the reason why my heart could flutter a lot. I could say that he's making me really nervous but at the same time he gives me alot of reliefs just by the small gestures he does.

My hand unconsciously reached out to touch his cheek but stopped when his face suddenly twitched. I was about to stand up as I thought he'll wake up anytime now, but it was sooner than I expected. As slowly as ever, he opened his eyes.

"Oh?", His forehead creased. "You're home? I was waiting for you, but I kinda dozed off.", He gently said with his husky deep voice as he chuckled.

For the very first time, I was in ease that I could even pull out a smile for him. "Hmm, I'm home."