19

Renjun, Jeno, and Hyemi were at the kitchen to find some food for them to snack on when suddenly the front door opened and there walked in four boys.

They went to living room to find Renjun and Hyemi but they didn't see them.

They went to the kitchen and they see the couple talking to the boy who they never wanted to meet at the time.

"Why the fuck are you here?!" Jaemin shouted as he punched the boy who was currently talking to Renjun and Hyemi.

"No Jaemin stop-" Hyemi said but Jaemin cut her off.

"Why, this idiot right here broke your heart and ditched us for a slut?" Jaemin angrily said.

"Don't worry Jae, we forgave him and I don't care anymore, he even broke up with Minju." Hyemi said as Renjun helped Jeno get up from the ground.

"You guys forgave him?" Donghyuck asked and Hyemi nodded.

"He apologised and he really looked sincere with it and I don't really care now if he's I love with someone else." Hyemi said and then Jaemin eyed Jeno.

"Okay, I forgive you too but if you ever hurt or betray her as her best friend, I will kill you." Jaemin told Jeno and his eyes went wide.

"Stop Jaem, you're scaring him." Hyemi said while giggling and then she looked at the three other boys.

"Okay, we forgive him too." Donghyuck said with a smile.

"Thank you, I'm seriously sorry about everything." Jeno said.

"It's okay, now that that's over, let's eat lunch." Renjun said.

"YES! Chenle's paying!" Jisung said with a fist up in the air.

"I don't even care." Chenle said.

Then the others laughed.

'Everythings back to normal now.' Hyemi thought and smiled.