Chapter: 7 Revenge or Mean Pranks?

Thanks for 600, 700 and 800 overall views. It kind of funny how when upload, I get a ton of views then it slows down then it starts fast again. Pretty weird.

Sorry it took soooooo long! The first time I wrote it I didn't like it then I rewrote it then again I didn't like it so finally I rewrote and I liked it :) plus my phone is a pain in the ass because something is wrong with the screen and I need to get a new phone but then it cracked (again)
by the way, I post updates on my page, like on the story so... if you'll like to informed follow! If not that's okay
This story has some cussing in it but not a lot.
Tried to put a gif for a bucket prank but I found this :)

Comment if you find any mistakes. Sorry if you find any mistakes or missing words it's a habit of mine. If you guys want a shout out, just ask I'll give you one in my next chapter.

-NOT EDIT-

"Hello?"

"Mr. Santos, your mother is on the phone" said a young woman voice.

Jason sighed reached out his hand and pushed the a small red button.

"Hello mother"

"Jason, that's no way to talk to your mother! Now I want you to take me home so I can see my granddaughter!" Jason mother, Katherine or Kat got picked from the airport to Jason tall building then to be taken to Jason's home.

"Mom, I'm sure my chauffeur can drive you home, I'm busy."

"Jason, I don't give a ding dong shit if you're 'busy!' This woman gave birth to you, who was labor for 12 hours, and was forced to push a little baby out her-"

"Mom!" whined Jason.

"Don't 'mom' me! I want to my only son to drive me home to see my only granddaughter!"

"I'll see what I can do"

"Oh that's the boy raised!" said a happy Kat.

"Jasmine, please reschedule all my appointments. My mom came to town again without telling me."

"Yes sir"

*~*~*~*

"Where's my little Cel?" asked a unknown voice.

"Grandma!" yelled Celeste running from the kitchen to hug a woman in her mid 50's.

"Celeste!" Ellie ran after Celeste, to see Celeste hugging her grandmother.

"I miss you! Have you been a good girl?" said middle age lifting Celeste off the ground ignoring Ellie.

"Yes I have."

"Well I brought a ton of candies for you." Then the gray and black hair woman notice Ellie. "Oh you must be the one who's made my dear Jason happy. I'm Katherine but you can call me Kat" Kat leaned close to Ellie's ear "and only special people call me Kat"

"Yea the opposite of happy, but nice to meet you, I'm Ellie" said Ellie as she held out her hand but Kat didn't shake it.

"Oh short for Eleanor eh? I knew an Eleanor in my day, but I hated her"

"No, it's not short for Eleanor, it's short for Elaine."

"Well I do like you. You look more like a Eleanor than Elaine. You don't mind if I call you Elaine do you?"

Before Ellie could answer Kat answered "I knew you wouldn't mind!" then Kat bear hugged Ellie.

"Mother! You have to wait until the chauffeur finishes pulling into the entrance to get out of the car!" warned Jason appearing from the kitchen door.