Chapter 7- Worry

Bucciarati pulled up the car near the pavement opposite to the university.

You looked at the watch on your wrist and realise you still had a few minutes to spare.

Satisfied, you leisurely stepped out of the car.

Watching you get out, Bucciarati smiles a little and says, "You can go on ahead, I'll join you after I finish parking."

You nod your head in affirmation and start walking in the direction of the office.

The same lady you met the previous day was present yet again.

As soon as your eyes met, she shot you an awkward smile.

"I'm really sorry Miss (l/n), but it turns out there's no empty room in the dorm currently. You'll have to stay somewhere else for the time being. Perhaps next semester we might be able to do something about this.", she answers you even before you say anything.

Hanging your head, you stand there dejected for a few seconds.
                                             Deciding not to waste her time anymore, you thank her for her help and decide to leave.

You go outside and see Bucciarati standing, waiting for you.

Seeing you looked glum, he pats your head lightly and asks, "It didn't work out?"

"Yeah. I'm just kind of annoyed with everything. Nothing ever works out for me", you mutter softly, pouting.

"Well, atleast thanks to this we got the chance to get acquainted. Isn't that right, (y/n)?"

You smile and answer, "Guess I got atleast one good thing happening to me because of the mix-up.

"That reminds me, have you seen the entire campus yet? If you not, I can be your guide.", he asks, winking slightly.

"Sure, I'd love that", you answer.

You follow him and reach a clearing which looks like a courtyard.

You see a few students chilling here and there. A few were sitting and seemed to be having a nice time.

"This is the courtyard. We are free to spend time here when we've got no classes.", Bucciarati tells you.

"That's amazing.", you reply.

Seeing him approaching, two boys wave at him and ask, "Hey, how are you doing Bucciarati? You haven't hung out with us in a while now."

He waves back and turns to you, "Shall we go see the next place?"

You in awe looking at the imposing structure in front of you.

A huge building, built in a a gothic style loomed over you.

The stairs led to a thin tall arched glass door.

"This is the Great Hall, where most indoor events are held. The dean gives a speech at the beginning of every semester. The insides look even more impressive. Wanna go in?", Bucciarati holds his hand out to you.

You grab it and hop onto the staircase, laughing.

Entering slowly, you're greeted with white, marble flooring.

There's a dozen high windows with painted glass panes. 

                           The ceiling looks like an ancient spine of some great creature, vaults criss-crossing into each other.

You look up and say, "Omg, it looks exactly how I expected it to. The flying buttresses, the ribbed vaulting. I love this so much. It straight up looks like paradise."