Chapter 4

Everything is dark. 

It was painful. Very painful. It was an inner pain that couldn't go away, no matter what he did. 

Eventually, he got used to it. Eventually, he let the pain go and stared endlessly into the darkness as it burned through him. He didn't remember the void being this painful. Then again, he didn't remember any pain, blood, or death in this game. Things have changed. A lot. 

...

Eventually, he respawned because he remembered that their bed isn't destroyed yet. 

He saw Purpled and Astelic sitting next to the wall, looking up at Sammy respawning at the back of the cave. GamerBoy has left again. His arm still hurt, but it felt better than when it was freshly cut. 

"SAMMY!" Astelic ran over and hugged him, and he sat there, dumbfounded at the fact that he was alive. Purpled looked at them with a blank face, confused, until Sammy realized he doesn't know what happened. He felt a small tear run down his cheek and hugged her back. He was alive and hopefully is alive at the end of this. 

~~Purpled's POV~~

"Please be more careful," Astelic said, wrapping the bandages around his arm. Sammy appeared in the spawn point, and he and Astelic looked up at him, her eyes widening and running over, leaving a half wrapped cut on Purpled's arm. 

"SAMMY!" Astelic hugged him, and Purpled just watched confused. Where was GamerBoy? He got up and took his stone sword, and walked across the bridge to the main island, and hopped onto a roof, sitting down to watch the people battle. The once clean floor of the island was dripped with blood. 

he didn't want to kill anyone. He didn't want him and his friends to die either. They had to kill each other, just because they had to compete in this stupid tournament. He wanted to leave, not die here. 

But, he couldn't always get what he wanted. 

~~GamerBoy80's POV~~

After the incident, he left the island. 

He didn't know if Sammy was dead or not. He tried not to think about it. 

All he wanted was to win this thing. Not for glory. Not for the coins. Just for him and his friends. He wanted to live. He didn't want them to get hurt. He didn't want them to die. 

He just wanted to be done with this and go home. 

He advanced towards another team's base. No one was there, only a layer of endstone around the bed. Grabbing his pickaxe, he mined the stone and broke the bed into two. He felt like what he did was wrong. People here have every right to live just as he did. Why should he survive?

But he did it anyway and tried not to think about it too much. He left before anyone came back. After all, this is a tournament. 

May the best team win.