chapter 2

"yeah, well at least i'm not a freak."

"louis william tomlinson! you apologize right now." a woman holding books suddenly appeared from around a corner.

"what? no! i'm not gonna apologize because everything i said is true." louis argued. before anyone could add to the conversation he got up from his chair and stomped out of the room.

"i am so sorry about him." the woman said sadly. "he was just recently diagnosed with bipolar disorder and it has been quite hard for him to adjust. the doctors have prescribed meds for him to take but he refuses to take them."

"oh no worries at all ms..?" lana smiled gently and reached forward her hand.

"oh! i'm mrs tomlinson, but you can call me jay. i'm louis' mom." jay said, shaking lana's hand.

"right. as i was saying before, i totally understand. speaking from experience it can be hard to accept that you have a mental illness, and i'm sure a lot of these young people can agree." she motioned towards the circle. everyone had nodded slightly.

"thank you so much for your unstanding." jay said with a sad smile on her face. "i apologize once again for being disruptive. i hope you all have a good rest of your meeting."

"thank you, and like i said before. we can all understand, jay. seriously, it's okay." lana patted jay's shoulder comfortingly. jay just nodded slightly and went back to what she was doing in the other room.

what just happened? harry had thought to himself.

12:10pm

harry stood near the front desk, waiting for his mother. he pulled out his phone and decided to check social media for a few minutes before shoving his phone back in his pocket. he had seen that his mum was here and began to walk to the doors. just as he was about to exit someone had slammed into him from the side causing both of them to lose their balance.

"ow, what the fuck?" harry had recognized that voice. he quickly regained his balance and saw that it was none other than the ignorant boy he had argued with before he stomped out of the room.

"oh, it's you." louis scoffed.

"yeah, it's me. why don't you watch where you're going next time." harry replied.

"uh because i was walking in this direction when you decided to walk in front of me." louis argued.

"i don't even have time for this." harry laughed before exiting the building. he quickly got in the backseat of his mum's car without saying more.

"harry, who was that?" anne asked while pulling out of the parking lot.

"just some asshole i met at the support group." he replied.

"hey. watch your language." robin warned.

"sorry. he's just so annoying i'm not even kidding. he was so rude and ignorant to literally everybody, mum. he called us freaks before stomping out of the room like a child." harry exclaimed.

"aw, honey. did he say why he thinks that?" she asked sympathetically.

"he thinks that having a mental illness makes you a freak."

"does he have a mental illness?"

"yeah his mum owns the library so when she heard the commotion she decided to step in. she basically told us that he was just recently been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and that he refuses to believe it." harry scoffed.