Get the gang together

Kiara and Lina where the best of friends, both 16 year old girls livin in Malibu, Kiara and Lina are inseparable. They are very close with a certain group of people, Louis, Sabrina, Chachi, and Mikayla. One day in late April, they all met up in the cafeteria at there local high school. "KI KI!!" Screamed Lina from across the room. Kiara chuckles to herself and walks over "hey Lina" she smiled "where are they!" Groaned Lina. "Probably being held up in class" huffed Kiara "chachi probably got them all in trouble" she laughed. "Yeah I bet they are having a real life breakfast club situation in detention" Lina said and laughed at her own cheesy joke. Almost on cue Louis, chachi, mikayla, and Sabrina walked into the cafeteria chatting about something apparently pretty funny considering the awkward smiles and giggles coming from the small group. "Hola chickas" said chachi, "hi!!" Squealed Lina. "Sup" said Kiara, "where have you guys been I have to tell you my master plan" she added with a devilish look and evil villain laugh for effect. They all chuckled and sat down at a table. "So miss master mind what's your plan" said Louis. "Ok" Kiara leaned in so they could hear her whispers "let's all ditch on the last day of class and.." She was cut off by Mikayla saying "we ditch all the time ki, that'd not a master plan" she chuckled. "Yeah but what if we get a car, like a van or something. And we leave." Kiara said. "Leave?" They all asked in unison. "Yeah, leave, scram, run away. We could live the hippie life. No rules no troubles just flower crowns and penny boards.". They all stared at Kiara blank faced. "Sounds like fun" said chachi. "Im in!" Said Lina. They all slowly but surly where on board with the idea. "So this is what we will do...". They made a plan to leave. May 4th. Half way through the day. They all looked at each other and gave crooked sly smiles. "Let's do this" said Kiara.

(IMMA JUST SEE HOW THIS GOES)