Speed bumps

They set off. Trying to find a good spot near the beach. They all had left notes for their parents letting them know that they where ok. "Move over!" Squealed Lina. "Im trying im trying!!" Yelped Mikayla. "Will you both shut your traps!" Snapped Louis from the drivers seat. Things weren't going as planned. Miles and miles of fighting and fighting. "Guys I.." Kiara was interrupted by more fighting. She groaned and closed her eyes to try and sleep. When she woke up the sun was setting and everyone was asleep but Louis. Kiara yawned. "Where are we?" She whispered. "west side of Malibu" he said. "We'll be pulling over soon. We can make a Bon fire or something if you like?" He suggested. "Ok" she smiled groggily. A while later Louis found a good spot on.l A little beach and pulled over. Kiara sat in the sand as Louis collected drift wood for the fire. By the time it was started it was early evening and mostly dark. Louis and kiara sat in the sand next to the fire not talking. "Hey.. Sorry for all the fighting earlier.." Said Louis a little embarrassed. "It's ok.. We all have to get used to van living" she chuckled the tension lifting. As they talked on Lina stepped onto the sand and stretched "what'd I miss?" She asked. "Nothin much" said Kiara patting the spot next to her for Lina to sit. Sabrina came out of the van next. And one by one everyone was sitting in the sand and watching the fire crackle. "I have a suprise" said Kiara running to the van and pulling out a brown paper bag and a guitar. She sat the guitar down and opened the bag. "I now pronounce you honorary hippies" she giggled placing a flower crown on each of their heads including herself. They all laughed and smiled at the gifts. Kiara sat back down and grabbed her guitar. "Now for s little music" she said as she started to play A soft song. Eventually the fire went out and they all fell asleep right there on the warm sand.