Ch.1

𝘽𝙚 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨. 𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮

One step then another, the more she got so sloppy already knowing she's right in front of school doors. "Ugh," she groaned to herself before opening the door into the cold, disgusting hallways of the school.

Last night, all she did was have a mukbang of chips, tea, sweets, and ramen. It was the best time she ever had until she noticed the clock was 10 am. She stayed up all night, not realizing that she didn't snore once.

She walked into school with her hair in a weird but appealing ponytail and wearing her comfy pajamas. She was in such a rush that she didn't notice her converse sneakers were used as slippers. Her eyes dim as she walked into the bright classroom, blinding her sight. That's when she felt like a knife stabbing her heart in annoyance. Why does everyone have to stare at me every time I walk in?!!!

Her eyes locked with a very angry teacher. An eyebrow rose, still having a staring contest. The students that were chatting, scattered all over the place peer to her attention. Before the bell could ring and the teacher's mouth open, she stepped forward into the classroom and the bell went off.

"Hurry up and get to your seat, Otto!" She scoffed, disappointed that she didn't yell "detention." Otto chuckled at the teacher's stupidity and headed to the back of the classroom, next to the wall. As she started to discuss, she got out her books including a sketchbook, not knowing that someone was still watching her.

This is the class of the day that really doesn't matter to her grades. It's just an unnecessary class that boosts college credit. She already has so many points, It doesn't matter if she fails the class. Well, it kinda does, I just don't care. Otto got a pencil out then brushed it against the thick piece of paper, watching the graphite take over the white color with it.

Yesterday night, With all the technology and wires, she plugged it into her brain and saw all types of show dramas in seconds. Some were sad, some were cute, a lot had a terrible plot. However, there was one show that caught her attention. It was about a girl who was an introvert but then she then got out of her comfort zone and started talking to people. Those people were the most popular boys in the school. Turns out, her personality attracted them. I wish that could be me.

Otto grinned as she then started drawing a boy in the show that caught her eye. His personality was so calm. He loved nature and art. Someone I would like to be friends with. His voice is so fruity and it composes every girl he talks to. He isn't mean but so nice and is true to himself. That's what makes girls fall for his grace.

"Miss Otto?!?" The teacher yelled from the other side of the room, seeing her head down with her quiet smile. That happy moment faded away, blinking up to the most bothering face ever. "Answer this question!"

She looked at the screen and saw a huge equation right in front of her eyes. Well dang, what the heck are we learning!!. "Um...seven?"

"Wrong, now stop what you're doing and pay attention!!" She rolled her eyes before continuing the lesson. Otto sighed, putting away her sketchbook into her bag.

From two seats behind her, a boy, a pretty boy apparently, rest on his chin on his knuckles, gazing towards her. He squints his eyes as he took a closer look at Otto's sketch. He only had 4 seconds to capture the image in his head. It took him a while to figure out what it could be. A guy? He reflected. He closed his eyes, thinking deeper into the image, having extreme curiosity. "Wait," he mumbled. "Why was she drawing Namjoon?"