Your Help

Yikimura: Answer me... Answer me... - He looked at his cell phone in frustration, hearing that his call had not yet been answered.

I sigh a little sad with that, but as soon as the tones stopped ringing and instead the breathing of that person was heard, he smiled more than he imagined in less than a second, he put his cell phone to the side of his ear ready to speak .

...Hyouga?

His smile immediately disappeared upon hearing that, the half broken voice from the opposite made him shudder.

Yukimura: Taiga?! You're good? - He did not realize that he raised the tone of her voice, although he knew he had a worried tone, but how could he not be worried?

Haha, you know? I am very happy that you have called me, I... I did not know how to do it

Yukimura: Taiga, where are you? You sound distorted - He got up from her desk chair and started pacing her room, hoping to find a good sign.

Hyouga...

What the hell had happened? The other's voice only made him worry more and more, he swallowed hard and slowed his walk.

Yukimura: What happened? Where are you? - Sigh, trying to calm himself, if he despairs and speaks in a bad tone, it is most likely that the boy on the other end of the line worries and everything ends badly.

If I tell you where I am, can you promise me that you won't get mad?

That answer didn't make him feel any better, on the contrary, what exactly was he referring to?

Yukimura: Taiga, tell me you're not at the station - He started to walk out of the room, taking his closest coat, the bitter laugh of the opposite altered him, more than he already was - Kishibe.

I think... you got mad at me in the end, right

Yukimura: Forget it! - he clicked his tongue annoyed, put on his shoes and left his house - I'll go find you, don't move

Hyouga?

He couldn't give her an answer, although he didn't have one anyway; He turned off his cell phone and headed in the direction of the Hokkaido train station.

He wished he were wrong, he really hoped that this boy was not at the train station at that moment, even less alone.