Introduction (Please Read)

Thanks for reading my story! This story does include members of BTS and mainly focuses in on Taehyung, Yoongi, and Hobi. The other members are in it too, though, and will end up getting bigger roles as time goes on. (I will include every member)

This story is pretty complicated, so I had to explain a lot of backstory. If you came here only looking for BTS, I focus in a lot more on the main characters, specifically Y/N. But I do introduce a member at the end of chapter three. I really want this story to be plot-heavy, and the members are definitely a part of that. You can skip to the third chapter if you'd like, but I don't recommend it because the first two chapters explain most of the setting, backstory, and main characters. But I want to make it very clear that the members are MAIN CHARACTERS.

This story is in first person but it's also Y/N. I may change character point of views in different chapters depending on what I want the chapter to be like. I might even make a POV for some of the members as well!

Another disclaimer about the members is that Y/N does not have a romantic relationship with every single one of them. The other two main characters, Noor and Natalie, are the ones that also have relationships with some them. It just depends on the character and setting!

I will probably end up doing intimate scenes, so if you're uncomfortable with that this may not be the story for you. I won't end up doing full on smut though. This story may also contain gore, strong language, murder, suicidal thoughts/ suicide, and mental health struggles. If any of those trigger you, this may not be the right story for you.

Anyways, if you do end up reading, thank you so much! It means the absolute world to me and I hope you enjoy it! Please vote for my story!