Two Lies, One Truth 90

Mistu so came too after begin given the potion, just as Nya came in and said "It's Chaos out there, but we're safe for now." she closed the door as Lloyd said, "Ah, all right we've all had our fill, now are you gonna tell us how you turned into a rat?"

Mystake slurped down her tea and sighed and said as she placed the cup down, "At rat is easy, how about this?" She made some Hand motions in front of her face and her face became that of Master Wu's. everyone gasped, "Not too shabby for an old woman." Mystake said and she changed back.

They heard, a thud and turned to see Mistu had her back against the wall brandishing a broom like a sword, at Mystake and she said, "This, This isn't happening!"

Mystake giggled, and said, "Is that anyway to thank me for anchoring your soul back to the mortal world, and by doings so saving you Mistu?"

"You're an Oni!" Lloyd said

"But we were told Oni are dangerous, all they wanna do is destroy." Darreth said

"We are. You don't want me on your bad side." Mystake said Darreth back away. As Nya said, "How did you get here, when--?"

"During the Time of legend, When she crossed over in pursuit, of the first Spinjitzu Master. When he fled the realm of Oni and Dragon." Lloyd said

"You listen well, Master Garmadon. Since your grandfather was born of both worlds, our mission was to follow him into this realm, and turn him to our side, or destroy him but he wouldn't turn, and I fell in love with his world he created, some other Oni would know what I was talking about, right Mistu?" Mystake said turning to the girl who was still holding the broom pointing the handle at the old woman, she just said nothing and continued to gasp like a fish out of water. Mystake snorted in disapproval and continued, turning back to the others saying, "My fellow Oni wanted to complete our mission, but I and another turned on them, and I have helped the First Spinjitzu Master ever since. Didn't you ever wonder how Master Wu and Garmadon have lived so long? It is our Oni blood."

"How have you kept this secret for so long? Transformation is a powerful ability," Mystake said

"But if I'm part Oni, why can;t I do that?" Lloyd asked

"Transforms, You've been doing it all your life. From a bratty child, to the destined Green Ninja, and now to our great leader of the resistance. But to endure your father you must Transform again." Mystake said

"into what?" Lloyd asked

"There is one final steep for you, young Master. Have faith you will figure it out." Mystake said

Mistu then stood, and she tossed the broom aside, "then what about my Parents Mystake what happened to them, why can't I transform?! Why am I the way I am?" he voice was shaking, this was not the way she wanted to wake up.

"you mean, one parent Child, there was only one of your parents who was an Oni like me...." Mystake said

"Then who were they? Where are they, Why did she/he leave me?! If Oni live so long why wasn't she/he there for me?! Why was I left an orphan left to be a test subject! and Mistu shouted anger that had been long buried resurfaced.

Mystake simply stayed calm despite the girl obvious growing anger.

"Your Mother was the Oni... and Child while we live for a long time.. we are not immortal...your mother didn't want to leave you, she had no choice she was banished, along with your human father... She was called traitor till the moment of her banshiment.... to me and the First Spinjitzu Master she was a friend, and an ally. By the time she was gone, the First Spinjitzu Master was gone as well, but I was still around, how do you think you ended up in his care? I disguised myself as a scientist and took you and gave you to him, I promised your mother you would be cared for. and for the Transformation well you like Lloyd have been doing it your whole life..."

"I wish you had told me..." Mistu said her fist we're clenched "All this time I thought I was unwanted..."

"Very much the opposite little one." Mystake said kindly.