Chapter One~ Something Found

Rick's P.O.V

   It was myself, Daryl, Carl and Michonne. We were going on a run to get some supplies. At the moment we were in a Walmart looking for any things useful. Nothing important just the usual stuff. Batteries, water, whatever really.

"Yo Rick. Me and Carl are going to go look for some food." Daryl said to me pointing his flashlight toward the food section.

"Okay. Carl stay close to Daryl." I said to him.

" I'm not a little kid any more dad." He snapped back at me.

" I know but still." I said gripping Carl shoulder.

"Lets go Daryl." Carl said brushing me off and walking away.

                             ~·~·~

Carl's P.O.V

  It's not that I'm angery with my dad it's just he doesn't get it. In this type of  world either you grow up or you die and I have choosen to grow up. Like he said this isn't kids stuff any more.

                   ~Some cans fall~

   "Daryl!!" I whisper nodding toward the sound.

  We walk toward the sound and saw a girl lying off to the side of the row with a walker going toward her.

" Daryl. I think she's alive." I whisper to him.

  Daryl agreed and took down the walker. We ran over to her see if she was still alive. She didn't have any visible bites or scratches. She still had pulse but she looked really ill.

  Daryl found no problem with her so he picked her up and we head back to find my dad and Michonne.

"Yo Rick." Daryl shouted for my dad.

"Yeah?"  Dad shouted back.

  "You'll never believe what we found." Daryl said as if this girl was buried treasure.

  "What?" Dad asked as him and Michonne came around the corner. Then dad saw the girl in Daryl's arms.

     "She's alive?" Michonne questioned.

  "Yeah. She still got a pulse and no bites or scratches either." I said sounding amazed.

  "Well we better get going." Dad said.

  We all headed for the door that we had left open. But when we passed by the baby section I couldn't help but grabbing some stuff for Judith. So I grabbed a new outfit for her, a diapper bag, some diappers, some bottles, and some formula. Then I caught up with the guys.

           ~·~ Half hour later~·~

Jane's P.O.V

  I woke up in the bed of a black truck. I looked up at the sky and just let the warmth from the sun bath over me. It had been weeks maybe even months since I had last seen the light of day.When I looked around I saw a man maybe in his 30's to my left and a boy around my age to my right. They seemed to be very aware of their surrondings so I didn't move. I just laid there and stare at the clouds. The truck suddenly came to a stop and I quickly shut my eyes and didn't move at all. I could feel two passenagers get out of the front end of the truck, then the two next to me hopped out.

"What are we doing dad?" asked the boy.  

"We can't take her back to the prison till we know who she is." said a man.

  "Rick she just a kid." I heard a woman say.

  At this point I opened my eyes and sat up a little.                  

  "Dad!" The boy shouted noticing my consionsness.

To be contiued in Chapter two....