Trying to find a job

I LOVE THIS SONG IF YOU KNOW THIS SONG LET ME KNOW

Seth pov

I was walking around dean house it was so bueatiful i got tired of walking so i went back in the living room and sat down i looked at my phone i had a new message from dean 4 min ago

Baby boy💙: im almost home🙂

Seth: ok babe

Baby boy💙: are you still looking around😂

Seth: i was but then i got tired of walking so i sat down😂

Baby boy💙: lol

After that i was tired so i fell asleep on the couch. I felt some one kiss my forehead then i woke up and i seen dean.

"Dean i have a question to ask you." i said while looking at dean.

"whats your question sweetheart?." dean said while sitting down

"i was wondering if i can work at FCW do they still hire?." i asked while still looking at dean.

"yeah They still hire do you know how to wrestle?." he asked with his phone in his hand.

"Yes i know how to wrestle i practice everyday." i said with a nervous look on my face.

"Ok we will go there tomorrow and see if they can hire you." he said while being on his phone.

" dont you have to work tomorrow?." i asked.

"I quit im not working at Walmart no more i told the manager why and he said ok." dean said with pride. I wanna know why he stopped working there.

"Can i ask another question." i said and he looked up from his phone.

"Yeah wassup" he said while looking at me.

"why did you stop working at Walmart?." i asked him with a concerned look on my face.

"Because im working at WWE now. WWE is a place where you wrestle on Live TV My brother work there also." dean said and i was surprised.

"I have to be there early in the morning for my match against hold on let me look at my schedule. I have a match against Randy Orton." he said while looking up from his phone.

"Ok can i sleep here or no?." i asked him with a nervous look on my face.

"of course you can sleep here." Dean said with a smile one his face.

we got in bed and cuddled with each other and went to sleep.

Sorry if i messed up