Best Friends (Newt SMUT Imagine)

Request: (Combining three requests) 1. Newt and your's first time 2. You and Newt get into a fight 3. You and Newt are best friends and it leads into something else              

Summary of requests: You and Newt are best friends, you get into a fight which leads into something more than expected

Warning(s): Smut and Language

You were currently in the fields, working, laughing with your best friend, Newt, over God knows what.   You weren't going to deny that you didn't have feelings for Newt, you and him flirted all the time, but nothing was ever serious between you two.

"Hey Y/N, Thomas said he wanted to see you in the homestead" Minho and a couple of his runner friends came over to you and laughed as Minho winked at you.

"Oh, okay thanks, I'll head over there in a bit" you said, genuinely confused. You and Thomas have hardly talked before, do to him being out in the maze everyday, and whenever you two did talk you didn't seem to have a lot in common. You also heard he got "around" with the a lot of girls in the Glade, another reason you didn't talk to him a lot, you didn't want anything to do with that, yeah he was an attractive and nice guy, but he used his charm the wrong way.

"You aren't actually gonna go, right?" you heard Newt say, causing you to look at him from your work. "Yeah, I am, he probably just has a question about something" you said while putting the crops in your basket. 

"Yeah probably asking what underwear you wear and if he could take it off" Newt said under his breath, thinking only he himself could hear his comment.

"Excuse me?" You said, not believing your ears, "You really think I'm that kind of girl? You think I'm that easy? Especially for a guy I don't even know?" you said, feeling your blood boil more every word you said.

"That's not what I meant, I was just trying to say he's a pla-" he said, trying to save himself, "No, Newt, don't even try, just don't talk to me" you said dropping your stuff, and angrly walking by him, knocking into his shoulder, making your way to the homestead.

"Thomas?" you said as you opened the door to the homstead, "Thomas?!" you yelled again.

"Oh hey Y/N" you heard and saw Thomas near his bed, fresh out of showers with just a towel around his waste and him running his fingers through his wet hair. 

You were caught off guard by his body. You always assumed his body was nice because of his constant workout of running everyday, but seeing it up close and without anything covering it up, your assumptions were right.

"Oh, hi" you said, embarrassed from the pause and obvious staring.

"What do you need me here for?" you asked trying to change the subject.

"Well, I was observing you work the other day when I came back from running early, and saw that you look really stressed and I wanted to help out a beautiful girl like you" he said, smooth talking his way over to you that you didn't actually notice how close he really was.

"What do you mean?" you questioned, worry catching your expression.

"You know what I mean Y/N. I could help you, I know you're stressed because you haven't been fucked right, or even fucked at all" he whispered as he rubbed his hand up and down your arm.

"Thomas" you said, not wanting to look him in eyes, catching your gaze on your beat up shoes.

"Think about it Y/N, we could do this, whenever you feel stressed just come to me and don't worry, I'll always be able to fix it" he winked.

With hearing that you turned around and left, you didn't want him to be right. How'd he know that? How'd he know you had those thoughts, but for with him, for your best friend. You would come to work everyday having him right in front of you working, seeing his body flex and move in every way, causing you to get flustered and sexually frustrated and he didn't even notice.

As you could see the field getting closer and Newt in the back corner, almost in the woods, you picked up pace, wanted to still seem mad.

"What did he want Y/N?" Newt asked as he saw you coming from the corner of his eye. 

He looked up at you coming towards him when he didn't hear a response.

"Newt stop working" you demanded and took his hand basically dragging him into the trees, deep enough to be hidden from everyone, only surrounded by trees and grass.

"Is everything okay Y/N?" he questioned, as we came to a stop.

"Fuck me" you said as you turned around to face him, feeling your body automatically being up against a tree and lips on yours.

"Jump" he said and reattached his lips to your collarbone, placing your legs around his waist, desperately rubbing your crotch against his hard one.

You felt him reach under your thin shirt to undo your bra when you stopped him, "Newt we don't have time for that, just fuck me" 

He did as you said and kissed your lips again as he fumbled with his pants to lower them just enough, as you pulled down yours.

"Turn around and bend over for me" he commanded slightly stroking himself. 

You were shocked at his sudden dominance but did what he said and bent yourself over so your ass was facing him.

He gave no warning and just slammed himself into you, giving you no time to retrieve yourself as you became a moaning mess under him.

"Newt" you moaned, overly enjoying every second of this. "Hurry" you said feeling him quicken his pace behind you, groaning as he did which turned you on more.

"You're so beautiful" he said knowing he was close from his different rhythm.

You came around him, feeling him twitch inside you, releasing himself right after you.

As you two regained normal breathing and repositioned your clothing he looked at you and took your hand. "So, what did he want?" he asked as two were walking back.

"Nothing now, you took care of it" you said and kissed his cheek.

A/N: Hey guy! I know it's been forever since I've posted, but here you go! It's been awhile for me to get back into the swing of writing, but I think I got it now! Please request more and give me feedback (been having some real Thomas feels lately wink wink so request some wink wink)