chapter 1

-prologe-

King Makarov dreyer sat in his room looking down on his  five young sons natsu, Grey, jellal, gajeel and cobra "porlyusica" he spoke breaking the silence.

"Yes?" She replied Peking an eye open.

"What will we do for the kids they have no suitors how will the blood line move on?" He asked "makarov we'll cross that bridge when we get there besides there 8 years old" she scolded "but what will we do when we get there" he asked she sighed "I don't know but I'm shore things will work out" she said smiling and giving him a hug.

She walked out of the room. Makarov couldn't let it go if they don't have suitors what will they do.

-Outside-

As the boys played a serious game of kick ball 2 on each team while there brother cobra  was walking bye the bushes when he heard rustling.

"H h hello?"  He asked  particularly to no one when a long purple snake slithered out.

He sat Criss cross while it slithers around him he looked around then decided to use the magic at the moment he could only use sound magic to hear into this snakes thoughts.

'Hello mister will you be my friend will you will you?' Came from the little snakes thought "Shir little snake" he said then the snake looked at him.

'You can hear me!?' Came an exited thought he smiled and held his hand out as the hand slithered out onto him up his arm and rested around his neck.

'We can play, we can talk ,we can take naps together and and we can play'

The snake thought excitedly cobra giggled and ran inside with the snake.

___________________________________________________________________________

(Lucy's POV)

It was a late night it was my seventeenth birthday and I was running an around for my stupid dad.

When I stepped on a piece of glass "oww!!!" I scoffed  hopping up and down on my foot  when I heard footsteps behind me "hel-" I began when all of a sudden my mouth was covered I gasped and tried to run but my legs were picked up but my mouth stayed covered "mmmmm!!!" I screamed out but no use.

Soon my vision started fading.

(Juvias POV)

Sitting bye the lake I looked at my self  I looked terrible I was one of the forest people I lived in the slums and I could hardly fend for my little sister Wendy she was only twelve.

I looked at my self my dirty doing and ragety cloths.

I sighed and got up  and went to the banks of the lake I looked at my hand and watcfed them form into water its self. 

When suddenly I heard foot steps I quickly got up and turned around when my mouth was covered.

I gasped and my eyes became black dots I bit the hand and my mouth was set free "HELP HELP HELP ME SOMEONE ANY-" before I could say anymore  my mouth was covers bye a white cloth.

And soon my  vision fadded black.

(Erzas POV)

Sitting down I pamted 'it hurts so bad' I thought my hand clutching my heart "but who cares" I said and grabbed my stick and went up and nocked down all the barrels with 3 hits for each barrel.

One I finished I toppled down on my back and looked up at the moon when suddenly my view was stopped bye two gaurds reaching out to pick me up my eyes widened and I shot up.