Double Date Invite

Atsumu woke up, his head spinning and his back broken. He sat up, wincing slightly. He looked around, noticing he was still in Sakusa's house. Atsumu looked under the covers, his legs sore and slightly bruised. He blushed, his face feeling even hotter than earlier. As Atsumu had distracted himself by touching his face all over, Sakusa walked in with a tray of food in hand. Sakusa smiled, setting the tray on the table at the end of the bed, walking towards Atsumu petting his head and kissing his forehead softly. "How are you feeling, TsumTsum?" Sakusa asked, hugging Atsumu gently. Atsumu felt hot and flushed an even brighter red. Atsumu buried his face into Sakusa's chest. "My back hurts, OmiOmi..." Atsumu whined, his voice muffled, Sakusa chuckled softly, "You're the one who said to keep going. Begging for more huh?" Sakusa said, a soft groan followed. Atsumu pulled away a bit, "I didn't know it'd hurt this much." Atsumu said, pouting softly. Sakusa's heart melted, he was so cute. Sakusa kissed Atsumu's pout before standing up. "I brought you breakfast, and then you can shower and we can go do something." Sakusa suggested, rubbing the back of his neck. Sakusa brought the tray to the bedside table, pulling out a lap desk setting it onto Atsumu's lap, placing the well cooked breakfast on top of it. "Eat up, Tsumu." Sakusa said sitting near Atsumu's feet, eating together with small talk and comfortable silence. As they finished up, Sakusa sent Atsumu to shower. Sakusa smiled to himself as he realized the events that happened just then. Sakusa ran his hand through his hair. "What am I to do with him?"
After Atsumu's shower, he noticed his phone buzzing. He picked up, answering the call, "Yah! Tsumu! Where the hell you been!" Osamu screamed through the phone, "I'm with Sakusa." Atsumu answered calmly. "Who?" Osamu asked, before Atsumu heard a familiar voice, Suna. "YOU'RE WITH SUNA'S COWORKER???"  Osamu screamed, Atsumu pulling the phone away from his ear, "We're not dating..just talking right now." "Mhm, you're always horny don't even." Osamu scoffed, "Well if you're with him right now, ask him to go a double date with Suna and I. We were gonna watch a movie with Aran and Kita, but Kita had to go home so Aran went with him. So let's go, this is an I owe you from the time you ate my onigiri." Osamu said angrily, hanging up. Atsumu sighed, walking through the house to find Sakusa. Atsumu snuck up behind Sakusa, engulfing him into a hug. "Omi! Do you wanna go on a date? A double date to be specific."Atsumu asked, resting his chin on Sakusa's shoulder. "Hmm, with who?" Sakusa answered, leaning into Atsumu, playing with his hair. "Suna and my brother." Atsumu answered. "Hmm.. Why not. As long as they're clean." Sakusa said, walking into his room, coming out in a better outfit, and slipping on his shoes, Atsumu following right behind him. "I'll take you there!" Atsumu smiled, grabbing Sakusa's hand as they walked towards the train station.