Chapter 1 - how it all started/the backstory

It all started when the three girls were in grade six, just starting middle school. On the first day of school Amy and Rachel became friends by a simple phrase: 'can I have your email'. Rachel and Amy got off to an awkward start but they became friends despite the strangeness. A few days later Rachel introduced Amy to her best friend(at the time) Lily. Amy noticed a girl who's name was Andrea in band and they started talking there and finally one day in social studies the girls decided to be partners and Rachel was partnered up with Lily. In social studies, beside Andrea and Amy sat a skinny boy with blonde hair and blue eyes witch Amy secretly adored, she soon learned that his name was Jessie. Rachel had liked a certain boy for seven years that coming year, his name was Richard, she had had a crush on him since the first grade and never stopped liking him since then. Andrea didn't really know who she had a crush on yet, she went from boy to boy trying to find the right one for her. But one day in math class she was sitting beside a guy named James, they started talking and Andrea knew he was the right person for her. They became very good friends but it was hard to talk to him because John had a big crush on her and was always watching them. Eventually Andrea, Amy, Rachel and Lily became best friends and confessed to each other who they each liked. Lily, Amy and Rachel we're always hanging out with each other at lunch and Andrea was hanging out with her other group but some times at lunch they started hanging out. They all became closer and closer except Andrea, Lily and Rachel were not friends but Amy was the one who kept on trying to keep them together. Their friendship was like a rollercoaster. Up and down and all insane. Somedays Rachel would be mad at Lilly or Andrea would be sad because Rachel did something wrong, there was always some drama going on and Amy was always the one to try and fix things. Andrea and Amy fought the most but later on they would forget what they were arguing about and just be best friends again, this wasn't the case for the other girls though. Things went on like this up until the end of sixth grade but at the beginning of seventh, everything seemed to have changed and the girls had almost even missed grade six a little. At the beginning of grade seven Andrea, Amy and Rachel all became best friends, but Lily started to change.