🎸🥁Now Or Never🥁🎤

A/N~Wow,I never thought I'd be writing a story like this. I've never been obsessed with a show like I am with Julie and the Phantoms. I hope you guys enjoy this series,thank you!

"1, 2, 3!
Take off, last stop
Countdown till we blast open the top
Face first, full charge
Electric hammer to the heart"

*luke begins to sing the beginning of the song. The adrenaline hits and we are all going for it.*

"Clocks move forward
But we don't get older, no
Kept on climbing
Till our stars collided
And all the times we fell behind
Were just the keys to paradise" Luke and I sing together.

*This was the moment we had all dreamed of,since we had become friends,since we had became a band.. To play the orphium,and we are finally here.*

"Don't look down
'Cause we're still rising up right now
And even if we hit the ground
We'll still fly
Keep dreaming like we'll live forever
But live it like it's now or never." We all sing together.

"Hear the noise, in my head
It's calling out like a voice I can't forget
One life, no regrets
Catch up, got no time to catch my breath." I sing into the microphone this time,feeling the rhythm.

Luke looks at me with a smile. I walk over to Reggie,my crush for the last 4-5 years and began singing the chorus with him.

"Clocks move faster
Cause it's all we're after now, oh
Won't stop climbing
Cause this is our time, yeah
When all the days felt black and white
Those were the best shades of my life" we vibe together and smile as we all sing the next part

"Don't look down
'Cause we're still rising up right now
And even if we hit the ground
We'll still fly
Keep dreaming like we'll live forever
But live it like it's now or never."

"We ain't searching for tomorrow (Tomorrow)
'Cause we got all we need today (Today)
Living on a feeling that's been running through our veins
We're the revolution that's been singing in the rain" Reggie and Alex sing together.

"Don't look down
'Cause we're still rising up right now
And even if we hit the ground
We'll still fly
Keep dreaming like we'll live forever
But live it like it's now or never
It's now or never (Now or never)." We all sing as Alex plays the last beat to the drums.

"Yes guys!! That was Amazing." I smile,jumping up and down,breathing heavily.

"Alex,you were killing it on the drums." Reggie laughs nudging him on the shoulder,then putting his arms around mine.

"Nah.. But you guys were rockin'." He smiles

"Dude,can you just own your awesomeness for one second." Luke looks at Alex.

Alex looks down a bit

"Ahh ok,i killed it." He smiles

"Yea you did!!" We all smile

I smile and look at Luke who was lovingly looking at Alex. Those two used to date,but broke up a few months ago. Still stayed best friends of course.

"We all still getting hot dogs?" Luke asked. "Gotta eat before we tear it up."

"I'll pass." I slightly smile. "You know how I get when I eat before I sing."

"I'll pass too."bobby says before stepping off of the stage and running towards a girl who was watching.

We all jump off the stage as well and follow behind him.

"You guys were amazing up there." The girl smiles.

"Thank you,we're sunset curve." luke says

"Tell your friends." Reggie smiles.

I look at reggie and laugh.

"I uses to be a band before as well. We used to rock it,I miss it." She slightly smiles. "The names rose" she introduces herself

"Hi,I'm bobby, this is Reggie,Luke,Alex and Alexia" Bobby introduces us.

"You can call me Lexi."I smile.

"Weren't you 3 gonna go get hot dogs,I'm vegetarian." Bobby looks at them.

Alex and Reggie begin walking away. Luke pushes bobby back.

"He had a hamburger for lunch." Luke laughs and runs towards Alex and and Reggie.

"I'm gonna go work on some homework before the show." I smile and go to backstage.

About 20 minutes later. Bobby comes running in shaking.

"Alexia.... We have a problem." Tears are filling his eyes.

I stand up quickly and run out of the dressing room and outside to see cops and a ambulance. I run around looking for the boys, no were to be seen. The realization of what was going on finally hit me. My eyes begin filling with tears. I fall to the ground crying. She had just lost her best friends,her brother,the only family she had left.

Bobby comes out and see's me and falls down next to me.

"We gotta play." He says too me

"We can't play without Them!" I snap at him and run off again.

Not paying attention to where I was running, I run out into the middle of the street and next thing I remembered was being in a dark room. Have I died as well..