Chapter 3

Our morning classes were over and it was lunch break now. We went out of the classroom.
"You both go ahead. I will show Namjoon around the college. We will join you afterwards" Taehyung said.

"Ok. See you later" we said and headed towards the canteen.

Jang Mi and I sat down with our plates. It was my favorite pizza for lunch. I was very much enjoying it but stopped when I saw Jang Mi looking at me questionably.

"What?" I asked.

"Where is your necklace?!"

"Oh that. I kept it in my bag's pocket. I was running late in the morning that's why. Here it is......"

I put my hand inside the bags pocket but there was nothing in there. I freaked out. I flipped my whole bag upside down but the necklace was no where to be found.
I started panicking because the necklace was very precious to me.
It was given to me by my childhood best friend Joonie.

Flashback: (12 years ago)

"I will miss you Joonie. Do you really have to go to America?"

"I am really sorry Mimi. I too don't want to go but it is about my parents business. So I can't do anything" he said trying hard not to cry.

"I don't know what I will do without you. Whom will I play with now." I asked him sobbing.

"Here" . He held out two  half heart shaped necklaces and gave me a one that had "Joonie" written on it.

"I asked my mom to get this done. I am keeping this one with your name on it and giving you the one with my name on it, so that we never forget each other."

He put the necklace on me and I put the necklace on him.

"Let's go now Joonie". His mom called him out.

"Goodbye Mimi. I will miss you". He hugged me.

"Goodbye Joonie. I will miss you too". I hugged him tighter.

Then soon he left leaving me with the necklace which I would always cherish.

End of flashback.