Chapter One-Heartless

In The Busy Dark Night Of Seoul,South Korea.

"P-please!Please don't h-hurt m-me!I have t-three k-kids!Have mercy on me!"

There sat a helpless man in the pool of blood from his allies,shaking uncontrollably while shamelessly begging for his dear life.

The figure who was standing proudly above the victim with a gun in his right hand,chuckled darky before replying,

"Should've thought about that before you rob my house,you coward."

The scared man widened his eyes.

"W-wait!No!P-pleas- "

BANG!

There shot the now dead man,laying unconcious on the ground,with the blood  making the man's once black outfit changed to Red.

The killer sighed dramatically while tucking his weapon in his pocket. "Stupid fool.To think I would let him get away from all the bullshit he's done." He said,
"Pathetic." Then he spit on the dead corpse.Scrunching his perfect nose in disgust,he turned to his right hand man.

The said man straightened his back curtly and was waiting for his boss' upcoming orders.

"Make sure to get rid of this idiot." He exclaimed and pointed at the dead robber, "And don't forget to curve my name on his wrist.I want everyone to know I killed tonight."

The right-hand man gave a short nod before replying, "Yes sir."

The mafia boss smirked.
"Good boy,Jeno." Then he turned to one of his most trusted spies,
"Sicheng,be useful and come clean my gun.It has that bitch's disgusting blood on it."
He threw the weapon at the spy and luckily,he catched it effortlessly.

"Yes boss." The chinese said.
"Uh,sir?Doyoung called for you."

"Put him on speaker."

A few rings before,

"JAEHYUN!WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" The man on the other side screamed.
"THE INTERNET IS BLOWING UP BECAUSE THE GOT DAMN PRESIDENT'S SON HAS GONE MISSING!"

Jaehyun had to cover his ears from the painful outburst.
"Doyoung,please.Shut the fuck up.Remember your fucking place and who the fuck you're talking to."

"Oh I'm sorry,your Majesty.I forgot that the most dangerous fucking mafia is my bestfriend.
Excuse my disrespectful behavior and forgive me,sir.
But in exchange,can you please fuck the fuck off ?"
It was obvious his words was laced with sarcasm.

"Jesus,Doyoung.I'm fucking sorry.
You know you are one of the most trusted member in the Gang.Stop being dramatic."

"Dramatic?! Me?! Nope! Not at all! Its not like being friends with a fucking MAFIA is not normal! Nope! Its REALLYYYYYY normal!"

'Shit.' Jaehyun knew he'll get teach a lesson when he gets home.His bestfriend can be so dramatic it really gets annoying.

But sometimes he loves that about him.

"Alright,alright,Mr.Drama Queen.
Hurry and come give me a ride home.I'm too fucking tired to deal with your dramatic ass."

" More like too tired from murdering people,you psychopath."

"Hey,you dumb rabbit.This same psychopath is your got damn bestfriend.Besides,I don't kill innocent people.All those dead people were enemies."

"Whatever.And don't call me a fucking rabbit,you fucking puppy!"

"Woof,woof,bitch."

You would look at Jung Jaehyun and say, "Shit.He's scary."
Just by his appearance,and by his status.But you will never come to think that the Most Dangerous Mafia in Korea is arguing with his bestfriend like 16 year olds.