Chapter 1- The boy

It was a very sunny morning when Kandy woke up after her alarm clock rang as if it was ringing like a bell. She got up, opened the curtains and went straight into the showers. She brushed her teeth with the brush rubbing against her sparkling white teeth.  

She got dressed with her beautiful outfit with a t-shirt printed with flowers and her tight skinny jeans and with her Nike SB dunks. She's ready to go to school.

Kandy walks on the pavement. her school was only 100 meters away from her house. Apparently it's next to her house. Her mum works in the school as a Teacher and is a Deputy Headteacher. Kandy is one of the most popular girls in school. She was known as a 'School Girl' because she was popular, smart, good athlete and is in the cheerleaders squad.

When she arrived school. She saw the popular guy passing towards her. She couldn't breathe gasping inside her. She was holding her books laying on her chest and suddenly she felt that drop in her stomach as everything went blur in her eyes. She looked straight in the sight as she was day dreaming. 

She felt like the sun shining down upon the sky that brightened her day.

Her best friend Mina came to her and asked "what happend to you girl.... I think I know that feeling" winking her eyes looking that the popular guy that just passed Kandy. "Oh nothing really, it's totally nothing" Kandy said, biting her lips and smiling but grinning inside. She walked to class rushing when the bell rings. She suddenly bumped into the guy who she had a crush with. "Oops, my bad, I'm so sorry!" The guy was called Ken he was in the football team of course. Popular, known as a 'hotty' as well! "It's good" Kandy replies. Her cheeks were bright red that she turned into a strawberry! "Are you okay? You seem kind of red?" Ken asked while he was helping her with the books. "Well, the thing is....I" she mumbled. "What?". "It's nothing, thanks anyway!" She rushed into her class and she thought that if she told him she likes him, she will think that he's going to just laugh. He probably won'y. By the looks of his face, maybe he like her too!

Kandy's phone rings. She answered after 3 rings, it was Mina. "Hey mini what's cool?". "Don't ever call me mini, huge!" Mina laughed as she heard her say 'mini'. "Well, I'm running a fund raising party to save money for the charity over at my dad's house which is bigger. So do you wanna come along? Ken's going to be there". "Ken? The dude right? Sure! I'll ask my mum though, I'll bake muffins to sell!" Kandy said through the phone. "Alright, make sure you bring more people, okay?". "Sure thing boss!" They both laughed and said "Buh-bye".