Logan Crofter

Remus's perspective

Logan Crofter was sitting at a table with Patton Hart. Why was he with Patton? Wait, why were they smiling? They looked so happy and seeing Logan smile like that was adorable. Patton though... With his white jeans and his blue shirt with the dumb pun about wearing his heart on his sleeve and his grey jacket around his waist and his dumb necklace with the dumb pink gem on it.

I shook my head and looked up again at Logan. 

'I'm not obsessed' I said to myself. 'I just followed him to a cafe that he was going to with his boyfriend.'

He was so amazing... His toast-colored skin, and his dark brown hair, and the black button-up shirt that was adorable on him, and his dark blue jeans, and his dark blue tie that really brings out his eyes, and- I'm spiraling. 

The waiter walked up to me, aggressively chewing a piece of gum-

"Oh, hey, Remus,"

I looked up at the waiter and said-

"Oh! Remy, I didn't know you worked here, or even that you were back in town!"

"Just a day job, hun," He replied, "So how's it going with Logan? He still dating Patton?"

For a moment, I almost snapped at him. Why did he want to know? Did he want to date him? But then, I remembered. He wanted to set us up. He was good like that. Good friend.

"I'll tell you all about it, but not here. Meet me, my house, after the shift, soon as you can,"

"Cool, cool. Say, is that him, over there?"

"Yeah,"

He blinked in confusion, he'd been expecting me to look around, all flustered. I looked him up and down in the time it took him to recalibrate himself.

He was wearing tan jeans, a white shirt, and a leather jacket. He also had an apron, a clipboard, and a pen he sometimes chewed on.

"Oh, he's with Patton...,"

"Don't remind me,"

"So ten at your house?"

I nodded.

"One problem. You never told me what you want to order,"

I laughed, trying to cover my insecurity I wasn't sure why I was having.

"Sandwich,"

"Alright," He noted it down, taking the pen out of his mouth, and walking away.

I looked over to Patton and Logan. What if I took Patton out of the equation? No, no, I couldn't think like that. If they broke up, they would do it in their own time. Yeah. I could just give Pat a little... nudge... Down a flight of stairs. Or a cliff.

They were standing up. Wait, why were they standing up? They were holding hands, walking away. Logan was blushing... He's adorable.

Remy walked up to me, holding my sandwich.

"Here-"

I smacked it out of his hands-

"Gotta go!"

"Wha-"

"NOT NOW! TEN! WE AGREED ON THIS!"

Logan was staring, so I tuned it down.

He just looked at me, then nodded, a sort of- 'That's fair' look on his face as I ran off to follow them.