Muke af

"L-Luke! Aghnff!!" Michael moaned loudly. Luke was sexually kissing and sucking on Michael neck. Luke was slowly making his way down Michaels neck to his chest and his stomach leave love bites all the way down. Luke was now right at Michaels V- line sloppily licking and sucking on his V-line while slowly but ruffly trying to push his pants down to get more access.

"Mmmfff" Michael groaned. " Ugh Luke please enough teasing!"

"Hold on big boy I'm getting there. Teasing you is so hot i cant help it"

Luke finally made his way to taking of Michaels pants but with his mouth. Michael then made a low groan. Michael quickly flipped on top of Luke ripping his plaid flannel of and quickly unbuttoning his jeans and taking them off as well.

"I can tell you've been wanting to do that for awhile" Luke said panting.

"Heck yeah i have.. I cant wait to be inside you"

"Who said you where being inside me?"

"I did.. I swear you'll enjoy it"

Michael sloppily kissed Luke but also with a loving manner. Michael start to kiss down Luke's body leaving red love bites all the way down his body. He stopped at Luke's boxers and just sucked on his boxers in a teasingly manner. Obviously to tease Luke a little. He then pulled off Luke's my little pony boxers with his mouth. He teasingly kissed the tip of Luke's penis. Michael slowly took Luke into his mouth. Sucking and licking his penis. Luke threw his head back when Michael decided to take Luke all the way into his mouth. He continued to suck and moan on Luke's penis.

"Mmmfffmm ghnff Michael Im s-so close t-t-to c-cuming" Luke said while moaning. He loved the way Michael sucked him and slightly nibbled to tease him. He just simply loved Michael. But of course Luke couldn't tell Michael that now it would just seem like he only said that because they where getting intimate. He just shrugged it off and decided to think about it later and to just enjoy the moment with Michael right now. Michael then moved back up Luke"s body and looked into his eyes. He slowly leaned down while closing his eyes and passionately kissed Luke. Luke deepened the kiss keeping everything all hot. Luke reached beside him and got the lube handing it to Michael trying to get the point to him that he was beyond ready to do this. Michael quickly got the point and squirted lube on 3 of his fingers. While Luke pulled off his boxers. Michael slowly and carefully pushed one finger into Luke's tight hole. Luke head flew back again while he moaned. Michael then put in a second finger scissoring them to try an stretch Luke out a little bit more.

"Mmmmfff Michael i want you so bad just forget your fingers i need you Michael! Please!"

Michael grinned at the fact that Luke was now begging for him so he decided to give in. He got off the bed to get a condom and Luke interrupted him with saying

"No condom i want to feel you and i want to completely have you"
Michael grinned an climbed back onto Luke.

"Hey Luke will you get on your hands and knees... i kinda... umm like pulling hair so please..?"

"Umm...Yeah sure"

Luke then flipped over onto his hands and knees but Michael didn't only want Luke to flip over because he want to pull his hair but also because he gets insecure and he didn't want Luke to make fun of his faces. Michael slowly and calmly pushed into Luke trying to hurt Luke. Luke whimpered.

"Luke did i hurt you? Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?"

"No Michael its fine it just hurts right now but its because its my first time ill get use to it just keep g-going"

Michael nervously continued to push into Luke. Luke moaned when Michael started to push out signaling Michael to go faster. Thats exactly what he did he sped up his pace pushing in and out of Luke.

"Mmmm Michael it f-feels so GOOD! UGNNFF!" Luke screamed when Michael hit his prostate. Michael got the hint and continued to go into the same spot hitting Luke's prostate. Michael continued doing this and tugging Luke's hair.

"Michael im gonna c-c-cUM!" Luke screamed when he came. Michael followed right behind Luke because of his scream and also because he tightened his hole around him. Michael fell beside Luke after he rode out his high and Luke flipped over and kissed Michael.

"That was great we should do it again sometime" Michael winked at Luke
"Yeah we should" Luke winked back.

"Knock Knock" The door slowly opened and Michael and Luke put there attention on the door and it was Calum and Ashton and Ashton was humping Calum's butt

"Im gonna cum im gonna CUM!" Calum screamed mockingly. They then went away laughing .

"Daddy get your a** back in here Im gonna kill you!" Michael screamed.

A/N That's it please leave a comment telling me what you think! This is actually my first Muke and also my first smut I hope you liked it c:

P.s: This was not edited so sorry for any mistakes c: