Chapter 2- Targeted Part One

Sorry guys it's been while I'm focused now of online classes then exam specially math damn men and this part is short so yeah anyway let's continue bye.

___________________________________________

We went to our classroom to introduce ourselves.

"So we have two new classmate pls introduce yourself" The teacher said.

"You go first Ella" I said to her because what ladies first right (LMAO)

"Ok" she said and she go at the front, "Hi I'm Ella Aragakei, Nice to meet you guys I hope we well friend" she said as very cheerful.

Then I'm Next "I'm Chris Paxley" I said straight then the fat semi bald boy stand up and go on me. "Hey!! Chris Paxley that all huh!" After I pinned my Katana at his neck "Don't force me" I said as serious.

Then the boy was back to his seat and he's really scared on me  "That man, Is he really try to kill me!?" He said as scared.

"I'm sorry he's always like that" Ella said for apologies.

Nana's POV

"Hey Hiiragi, where are you going?" Kyouya said.

"Sorry I'm going to Comfort Room Kyouya-san" I said as Happy then I quickly go to Girls CR to think about Chris.

"That man is dangerous i need to kill him first then that girl those two are dangerous but how can i kill them Kyouya is watching me everywhere Darn it" I said and I punch the Wall because of those two.

"But not now I have tell what are there abilities" I walk away and back to my classroom.

Later in the Canteen Chris's POV

"Hey Nana you wanna join us" I said to Nana.

She was speechless for a moment then she said. "Sure thanks Chris"

"Hey Nana I heard about Nakajima and Shibusama what happened because some of our classmate are worried now??" Ella said then she eat.

"Actually I don't know really and I was worried about them to" She said

I was nod for a moment."I see but some of our classmates said that you and Nakajima was in the cliff what are doing in the cliff??"

Nana's Mind

"This is bad what should I do Damn it" I said as frustration.

To be Continue