the origin of the ice king, and the fae of the dark court.

Many years ago when the world was young. the high king of the fairies,a being who was older then the fair folk them self. fell in love with a mortal woman,wanted to make her immortal.he ask the the young fairy queen to give him elixir of immortalilty.but the jealous queen who was secretly in love with the king. refuse to give him the precious liquid.

so the king leave the fairy court of light a

nd warm. and vanture the to the ice land. there he calls upon the dark magics of the lands. he created a dark concoction of immortally.and gave it to his mortal lover. but the dark liquid was poison,therefore killed her on the spot. mad with grief and loneliness. the sad king wanted a companion.someone to talk to. to teach fairy magic.the dark and the light.

therefore he brought forth four male creatures with breathtaking beauty.born from a piece of his flesh and a drop of his blood.he gave them each a cup of the dark elixir.

by some dark miracle the elixir worked it magic.but at a terrible price.

the dark magic

has twist their soul.dark as the abyss. with a thirst for blood and violence. so the four immortal princes of the fairy court of darkness and coldness were born. capturing mortal maidens across the land. twist their souls with the dark elixir.they began creating a new race of fairies. the fairies of the dark court. and the high king was know as the ice king.