Prologue.

Prologue.

       “Can you fall in love with someone you haven’t seen before? How is that even possible? How can I possibly be in love with someone I know I’m destined to go to war with! But I,” he took a deep weary sign, before continuing, “You changed me? How can someone I barely know, change me?!”

        I stood there trembling without uttering a word. I didn’t want to or know how to answer those questions. Heck, I don’t even know what he was talking about.

         “Answer me, damn you,” He yelled coming closer to me. He’s gone mad, totally mad. Oh good lord. Change, me…. I don’t understand anything. He is just making no sense at all.

         “I would have answered, even if I had a slightest clue of what you’re talking about.” I mumbled, wishing and hoping that he wouldn’t hear me. Isn’t it obvious that he could hear me.

          We are supernatural. What human believe to be fiction. They couldn’t be more wrong. But, for the sake of our own safety, we must disguise ourselves. Blend in and conform to them.

So, this is the prologue. This is the same. And only this one will be the same. I’ve changed everything else……. 

                  luv

                       -abi.