Chapter 7

It was in the middle of the night, when Tzuyu's phone rang. That wakes her, she reach for her phone on the night stand.

"Hello?" Tzuyu answered the phone without looking at the caller ID "Hello?" She asked again when no one spoke.

Her eyes are half close because she just woke up. She look at her phone screen and her eyebrows furrowed after learning that it's Sana. Tzuyu put the phone, back on her hear "Hello unnie?"

"Tzuyu- yah..." Sana finally spoke

"Unnie, why did you called?" Tzuyu pushed herself up, and get off the bed

"Tzuyu we got a problem..." Sana

"Why? Did something happened? I'll go to your room, just wait a minute-" Tzuyu

"Tzuyu I'm pregnant" Sana

Tzuyu was cut by Sana, her eyes widened, and accidentally hanged the call. Just a moment after, she received another call from Sana. And her phone rang for a while before she finally have the courage to answer it.

"Yah! Did you hang up on me?!" Sana

"So what's your plan?" Tzuyu asked

"Me? You... What's your plan?" Sana

"Me? Why me? You" Tzuyu

"Just me? We did this together" Sana hissed

And that hits Tzuyu, she heave a deep sigh before speaking again "We should think carefully..." She pinched her nose bridge "We should do what's the best for us... Mom and Dad will be mad if they found out"

"Tzuyu?" Sana called, not expecting what she's hearing from the latter

Tzuyu was about to speak again when she heard heavy footsteps outside her room... Then Sana suddenly barged in, shutting the door... And furiously went in front of Tzuyu...

Tzuyu's head turn to the side because of the loud impact, after receiving a hard slap from Sana. Her eyes widened because of the pain, she then face the latter after that.

"Unnie!?" Tzuyu exclaimed

"How could you!" Sana cried "This is your child!" She said in anger, and started to smack Tzuyu's chest

"What the?! Unnie?" Tzuyu tried to get away from Sana

"I hate you! Why the hell did I fell in love with a coward like you?!" Sana

"What were you saying?" Tzuyu hissed and grab the latter's hand, stopping Sana from hitting her.

"I hate you!" Sana yelled "How dare you think of killing our child?!"

Tzuyu's eyes widened "WHAT?! I never said that! And where the hell did you get that?"

Sana stopped from trying to free herself from Tzuyu, when the latter saw Sana calmed down, she let go of Sana's wrist.

"Isn't that what you wanted to say on the phone?" Sana asked

Tzuyu's forehead creased "What the hell?! Of course not!"

"Then what?" Sana

"I was trying to say that we should think on how we will handle this... But now, let's think of a good name" Tzuyu

Sana smiled and hug the latter, they're afraid of what will happen to them... But still feel happy, now that they have each other, and another one inside Sana's tummy...

Tzuyu woke up the other day with Sana hugging her body, and using her arm as a pillow...
Tzuyu smiles as she moves closer to kiss the latter's head...
Not long enough and her alarm rings, she turn it off but its noise already wake Sana...

Sana smiles upon seeing Tzuyu "Good morning" She greeted

"Good morning my future wife" Tzuyu peck on Sana's nose tip

Sana giggles upon Tzuyu's sweetness "It's good to wake up beside you"

Tzuyu chuckles "Are you ready?"

"Hmmm?" Sana

"Just trust me, okay?" Tzuyu looks straight on the latter's eyes "No matter what happen, always remember that I love you... And I will do everything, just to be with you"

"Tzuyu- yah... Why do you speak like you're going to leave me?" Sana cried

Tzuyu quickly wipes the latter's tears, using her thumb "Hey... Don't cry... I won't leave you... You have just gave me another reason to stay with you... The greatest gift..." She placed her hand on Sana's tummy

Sana smiled, and hugged Tzuyu.

~~~

"Aaaah!" Sana scream when Tzuyu fell on the floor.

Their Dad punched her, while their Mom's trying to stop the latter.
They're in the living room, and Tzuyu told the news about her and Sana.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Mr. Chou yelled in anger, he's pointing at Tzuyu

Tzuyu get up, wiping blood on her busted lips "Dad, I love her..."

"WHAT WILL PEOPLE SAY IF THEY FOUND OUT THAT YOU'RE SISTER'S CARRYING YOUR CHILD?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHAME YOU'RE GIVING THIS FAMILY?!"  Mr. Chou's trying to reach for Tzuyu, but his wife's hugging him.

Sana's Mom's doing that to protect Tzuyu.

"How could you do this Tzuyu?!" Mr. Chou

Tzuyu can't say a word, she just stand there and let her father scold her. This is the first time that he becomes this mad.

"You didn't just give shame to our family... You also ruined Sana's life! You ruined her dream!" Mr. Chou added

Sana's also shock of what is happening... watching their Dad, be this mad is new to her... He used to see the man of the house as a cool and loving father to them.

"I don't want to see your face anymore in this house! From now on, you're no longer my child!"

Everyone was shocked with their fathers words...
Tears started to escape from Tzuyu's eyes, her Dad look at her in anger as he walk passed the latter... Their Mom chased after him for a talk.

If there's something different from pain, that Tzuyu's feeling right now...

It's anger...

She's mad at her father for not hearing her out...

She's mad that her Dad disowned her like she's not his only biological child...

She's mad for everything...

But when Sana hugged her, she realized that she don't need anyone but Sana...

Tzuyu hugged her back "Ssssh..  Don't cry, it's not good for the baby"

Sana bury her face on the latter's chest "Tzuyu- yah... What will happen to us?"

"Don't worry... We can get through this..." Tzuyu caress Sana's back, giving her assurance.